1. Material Design: A tutorial, a living document, that takes you behind the what goes into creating a visual language that synthesizes classic principles of good design with the innovation and possibility of technology and science. This section from Google is periodically updated, whenever there is a certain progress made, in terms of the development of tenets and specifics of material design.
2. Google Flights: Google Flights helps you find the best deals and routes for air travel, where you can look for specific flights and flight options, by going to Google Search from your device – mobile, tablet, or computer.
3. Google Sunroof: Project Sunroof puts Google’s expansive data in mapping and computing resources to use, helping calculate the best solar plan for you.
When you enter your address, Project Sunroof looks up your home in Google Maps and combines that information with other databases to create your personalized roof analysis.
4. OnHub: OnHub is a router that helps you get the most from your home Wi-Fi. OnHub communicates through an app that makes setup quick. If there’s ever an issue with your Wi-Fi, it offers simple, helpful solutions.
An innovative antenna design and smart software work together to constantly optimize your connection and prioritize devices to provide the fastest Wi-Fi where and when it matters most.
5. Google Sky: Traveling to the stars has never been easier. To help you explore the far reaches of our universe, Google teamed up with astronomers at some of the largest observatories in the world to bring you a new view of the sky.
Using Google Maps this tool provides an exciting way to browse and explore the universe. You can find the positions of the planets and constellations on the sky and even watching the birth of distant galaxies as seen by the Hubble Space Telescope.
6. Google Genomics: Google Genomics helps the life science community organize the world’s genomic information and make it accessible and useful. Through our extensions to Google Cloud Platform, you can apply the same technologies that power Google Search and Maps to securely store, process, explore, and share large, complex datasets.
Using Google Genomics, you can:
– Query the complete genomic information of large research projects in seconds. Process as many genomes and experiments as you like in parallel.
– Whether you are working with one genome or one million, Google Genomics provides access to the power and flexibility you need to advance your work.
– Google Genomics supports open industry standards, including those developed by the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, so you can share your tools and data with your group, collaborators, or the broader community, if and when you choose.
– Google’s infrastructure provides reliable information security that can meet or exceed the requirements of HIPAA and protected health information.
7. Google Cloud Print: Google Cloud Print is a new technology that connects your printers to the web. Using Google Cloud Print, you can make your home and work printers available to you and anyone you choose, from the applications you use every day. Google Cloud Print works on your phone, tablet, Chromebook, PC, and any other web-connected device you want to print from.
8. Nest: Nest was started with a vision – to create a conscious home. A home that is more thoughtful, intuitive – and nice to look at. Nest provides a range of award-winning products – thermostat, smoke alarm, and cameras – available for installation, which have the ability to learn, program themselves according to the needs of the user, adapt, alert when needed, and more.
9. Panoramio: Panoramio is a geolocation-oriented photo sharing mashup owned by Google. Accepted photos uploaded to the site can be accessed as a layer in Google Earth and Google Maps, with new photos being added at the end of every month. The site’s goal is to allow Google Earth users to learn more about a given area by viewing the photos that other users have taken at that place. The website is available in several languages. (source: Wikipedia)
10. Google Voice: Google Voice is a telephony service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, as well as US and international call termination services for Google Account customers.