1. Business Intern 2016
Duration: A minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2016 or in 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and their recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume. You can get a chance to work in the following fields:
- SMB Sales and Operations.
- Large Customer Sales.
- Google for Work.
- People Operations.
- Product Quality Operations.
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions.
Applications will close Tuesday, 1st December. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis. All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2016.
2. MBA Intern
At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, marketing, and operations – and everything in between. The MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry.
- Must be pursuing a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Have authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada.
- Be able to complete an 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2016.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems.
3. Summer Trainee Engineering Program, Summer 2016:
Google announces the 2016 Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP) internships in Europe are now open to students who have completed the first year of their university studies by summer of 2016 and are studying Computer Science or related subjects.
This summer trainee program includes:
Software Project: Work with a team of Googlers and STEP Interns on a 12-week development project.
Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages.
Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers, additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, take on technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
Mentorship: Be matched with a Google engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
Fun: Attend social, community building and networking activities. Build a relationship with your peers.
Exposure: Get a unique glimpse into applying your computer science studies in a professional environment.
In 2016 we will have two STEP cohorts. You must be available for one of the following periods:
- 13th June to 2nd September
- 4th July to 23rd September
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Must have completed your first or second year of undergraduate studies by summer 2016 and must be graduating in 2018 or beyond.
- Must be available from 13th June to 2nd September 2016 or 4th July to 23rd September 2016.
- Have programming experience in either Java, Python or C++