PrintBindaas is India’s premier web based printing solutions provider. All your needs from business stationary, to marketing collateral, to gifting items now available at the click of a button. With PrintBindaas you will explore your business and brand like never before. Whether its business cards for one’s use or collateral for promoting one’s business, they are the first ever company to provide end-to-end solutions in this domain, taking care of everything from research work to conceptualizing your product, designing it, providing content, printing and delivering it. Not just this, they have an efficient logistical system that ensures delivery of the product to one or multiple locations at a very short notice.
Their products include business stationary, marketing collateral like brochures, banners, posters and flyers, invitations, and greeting cards, gifting products like mugs, t-shirts and more.
1. “Print Bindaas gave us LIVE projects through-out the year. It challenged my capability and helped us gained the skills required to plan and execute activities as marketer. I would like to thank “Yearbook Canvas – A Print Bindaas Venture” for the wonderful opportunity provided to me.” – Siddharth Bhatt, Goa Institute of Management
2. “I am the person who enjoys mingling with lot many people. Being campus ambassador with Yearbook Canvas gave me opportunity to interact with various college students. I got to know about the activities happening in their colleges. It was something really GOOD.”
– Vikas Gupta, IIM Ahmedabad
3. “There were different events and programs being held throughout the year, to keep us involved. They lunched national level events in college like “photography competition” . I got the opportunity to promote that event in college. My responsibility was to ensure maximum participation. It was a great experience. Thank you – Yearbook Canvas.”
– Kopal Gujar, IMT Nagpur
4. “I was involved in writing the content for the website, which provided me with exposure to how things work in digital world. I also worked as editor for their magazine called “ B-Spionage” and was involved in many activities like these that helped me groom my personality.
– Rishabh Sood, MDI Gurgaon
5. “Working as “Bindaas Marketer” was Fun. There activities were centred around fun, friendship and more. We were asked to do campaigns inside the college which turned out to be fun with friends. It sort of helped us in getting break from our regular studies and assignments. We enjoyed while. ”
– Akansha, IIM Indore