Get enrolled for this opportunity with Aditya Birla Capital and learn the in and outs of Business Development. This Business Development Internship is a fabulous chance for the aspiring, zealous interns looking forward to dipping their feet into the professional waters. All the interns looking for an environment to practise their business acumen, read along. Below are the details for this Internship in Bangalore.
Spotlight: Business Development Internship
Duration: 61 days
Application Deadline: November 29, 2017
Stipend: Rs. 1000-5000
No. of Openings: 2
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Helping with the overall marketing of the centre
- Campus connect activities
- Develop social media strategy
- Evangelise our training/trading services developing marketing messages and collaterals targeting different audiences
- Develop customer relationships and get them aboard
- Report on activities conducted on daily basis
- Building strategic partnerships with potential clients
Interns who can satisfy the following criteria are likely to be hired. Interns who
- Applicants have to be available for part-time work
- Can preferably start between 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018
- Available for duration of 2 months
- Have genuine interest & skillsets in marketing/thought leadership
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Active in Social Media and is familiar and confident in using the internet and doing research online
- Digital marketing skills are an advantage
- Spoken English comprehension
- Communication Skills
- Behavioural Skills
- Quick Learner
- Good Interpersonal Skills
Why should I apply for this Business Development Internship?
This Internship will offer you an environment where you could grab the opportunity to work with professionals who have successfully managed to run this brand.
About Aditya Birla Capital Ltd
Aditya Birla Capital Limited ranks among the top 5 fund managers in India (excluding LIC) with an AUM of Rs. 2,463 billion as on March 31st, 2017 and has a lending book of Rs 388 billion. ABC reported aggregate revenue from businesses at Rs. 106 billion and profit before tax of Rs. 11.5 billion for fiscal 2016-17. Anchored by over 12,000 employees, ABC has a nationwide reach through over 1,300 points of presence and more than 142,000 agents/channel partners.
All the interested candidates can apply for this fantabulous internship here. For more college life, success tips and internship postings, stay tuned to the blog. Post your queries, opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.
– Happy interning!