Everyone is aware of the phenomenon that is UrbanClap. From catering to our salon needs to clean every nook and corner of the houses, UrbanClap wins at it all. Are you insistent on learning the details of business and conversion analysis of a commercial success like UrbanClap? Say no more! Here are the details of an internship in UrbanClap as a Conversion Analyst.
Spotlight: An Internship In UrbanClap
Be a part of an airline brought to you by the successful service experts for your urban lifestyle. Let this internship in UrbanClap shine as brightly in your resume and make way for a great career ahead. If you are keen on learning the basics of business Analysis for any organisation, this internship in UrbanClap is the apt opportunity to grab! Let us look at the details of this awesome chance.
Duration: 56 days
Application Deadline: September 14, 2017
No. of Openings: 5
Stipend: Rs. 4000-5000
Roles And Responsibilities
Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Understand different categories in depth, and how customers hire in the same
- Figure out Hiring and Conversions across different categories and cities.
- Source and curate the hiring data about different categories in an in-depth manner.
- Analyse data and give actionable inputs and insights on hiring regarding different categories.
- Attend regular meetings with the category manager and oversight to discuss hiring rates across categories and give them valuable feedback on your data.
Skills Required: Interns well versed with spoken English, comprehension and MS Excel are preferred.
If you think you are well suited for this fabulous internship in UrbanClap, take your chance here. For more updates on internships and colleges, stay tuned.
You might also want to read: