A Summer Internship in 2018 can ensure the nudge that your future career needs, especially at a French MNC like Capgemini. Let’s guide you to apply for a Summer Internship in Capgemini. This IT service provider is a top pick for technology and business management candidates. It is a highly sorted opportunity to see a global perspective in the industry, through their offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.
Capgemini offers monumental career opportunities for those who have a sweeping knowledge of business in Management Information System (MIS). Read on to know more.
What all you gain?
Few gems that Capgemini offers are:
- Global exposure: Candidates get the chance to widen their network by getting acquainted with students from different universities. They also get in touch with the prodigal employees.
- Learn from established leaders: Working with them, you’ll learn about the industry and market dynamics, which will add to your business acumen.
- Mentoring: You’ll have a manager to guide and support you on your project during your stay to help your professional development.
- Hands-On Experience: You’ll be able to apply your skills and knowledge to your assigned project. This experience will ease your entry into your work life once you graduate.
- Training workshops: There may be opportunities for you to participate in some of the training programs to improve your knowledge and skill set.
Duration: 15 weeks
Eligibility: Open to junior and senior undergraduate Business students majoring in MIS
Potential Job offer: On successful completion of the Internship and upon graduation, you may be considered for a job at Capgemini in the US.
How to enrol?
Capgemini boasts its choice of recruits– the brightest and the best. If you qualify, your career is sorted. Here the ways you can apply for a Summer Internship in 2017 at Capgemini:
The aftermath- be patient and wait for it.
After being shortlisted based on the CGPAs, skills and experience. After you apply, all you can do is wait and hope for the best. You should also know the tips to add references on your resume.
You might also like: How to apply for a Summer Internship in IBM