Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support City Operations. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the voice and face of Uber. Manage in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many) between Uber and its driver community.
- Contribute to rapid growth. Work onsite to manage the process of on boarding new drivers and support existing partners.
- Be a process master. Constantly innovate and iterate to ensure maximum productivity in our processes.
- Manage efficiency. Plan, track, order, and disburse equipment to driver partners.
- Help us scale faster. Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process.
What You’ll Need:
- B.A. or B.S. (Recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organisational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Housing.com – Content Writing Internship
Location: Mumbai & Thane
Stipend: Expenses Covered
We are looking for an Intern who would be responsible for preparing the detailed SOPs and other required documents for operations bible.
If interested please send an updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp on +91-8976202978 or call on +91-9167901889
Data Collection and Sourcing
Stipend: Rs. 200-250 per project
Selected candidates will be responsible for finding and collecting Residential Property’s Data and Photographs as per the guidelines set by Housing.com. Payment will done on the basis of properties accepted through Quality Checks.
Sourcing/Finding the suitable properties will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Must be located in Mumbai.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Should have an Android enabled mobile phone with camera
- The mobile phone should be 3G enabled
- Should have broadband wireless internet connection at home
- Should own a 2 wheeler (preferred)
- Training Content and Support will be provided by Housing.com.
- Payment will be Rs. 200 per property accepted by Housing.com
- In case the number of properties accepted reaches 5, an additional incentive of Rs. 250 will be given
Snapdeal – Team Leaders
Locations: Chennai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Patna, Chandigarh, Pune, Jaipur, Nagpur, and other major cities.
We’re looking for highly motivated students from all over the country to work as a team manager for our current project.
We’re looking for team leaders from all over the country who can help us in promoting our android application through team effort.
The team leader would be responsible for recruiting marketing interns from their network and managing them to promote the application.
The team leaders would be paid on performance basis.
Most of the work would be online and the best team leaders would be selected for our projects that would go on the entire year.
You might also like: