1. Stylist, Amazon
– Assist on set with prepping, prioritizing imaging order, and styling products and apparel
– Troubleshoot and prioritize direction from creative on set
– Monitor incoming product in order to prepare for daily productivity
– Run daily product shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times
– Use the vision of the brand, buyer requests, and other resources as guides to make specific styling choices
– Act as point person for freelance stylists assistants
– Organize and maintain the workspace and request supplies
– Support safety initiatives regarding studio workflow and processes
– Basic English proficiency High School Diploma or equivalent required
– Portfolio with some practical styling experience, or previous industry experience as a studio or styling assistant
– Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
– Proven ability to work well as part of a team
– Able to lift and move up to 49 lbs
– Able to push and pull product up to 49 lbs during shift
– Proficient working knowledge of Mac and PC computing platforms, including Microsoft Office
2. Software Developer, Ericsson
Location: Multiple locations in India
The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering (preferably in Computer Science/Electronics) or MCA
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
3. Technology Analyst, Infosys
– Knowledge Management : Document and share own learnings from the project (technically as well as from domain perspective), seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects IN ORDER TO drive higher efficiency effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge.
– Client Management : Participate in handling customers as onsite coordinator IN ORDER TO provide right level of information to the customer and the PM and to undertake onsite specific activities of the project to ensure successful delivery of the project.
– Maintenance : All the activities Listed above IN ORDER TO enhance the application and maintain the Quality as per the requirements,SLAs. – – Production Support : Respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution or work around, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stake holder and close the issue as per the agreed timelines IN ORDER TO ensure support availability as per agreed SLAs
– Transition : Participate and Prepare KT sessions, document the understanding, take on shadow support IN ORDER TO Take up or Transfer the Primary Responsibility activities
– Warranty : Respond to production issues, arrive at a solution with inputs from stakeholders, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution, test and implement the solution IN ORDER TO enable the application availability as per agreed Service Levels
– Implementation : Participate in creating the implementation plan as per the project level quality plan and work on go live activities as per the Implementation plan IN ORDER TO enable productionization of application with out any issues
– Testing : Perform Validation activities (Functional , integration, system, User experience) based on the plans, identification and validation of defects found (Including UAT), Creation and Reviewing of Artifacts (Test Scripts, Documentation, Automation, Setups ), participate in performance testing IN ORDER TO ensure a quality Deliverable.
– Development : Develop and review Artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts ) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit test and document unit test results for complex programs IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for Validation /delivery.
– Architecture : Participate in creating application architecture document IN ORDER TO provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements
– Design : Do impact analysis, participate in high level design, create design specifications as per the high level design, create unit test plans for complex programs IN ORDER TO develop / Validate / Maintain the application as per the requirements
– Requirement Gathering : Understand the requirements (both functional and non functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from business analysts and participate in creating high level estimate as well as translating the same to systems requirements IN ORDER TO create a systems requirements document and participate effectively in the design, development and testing phases of the project.
– Estimation : Participate in the estimation of work product IN ORDER TO provide right information to TL/PM for overall project estimation
You should also check out:
Top 30 Part Time internships & jobs of the week | Work for 4 hours and get paid!
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!
Internships at Boeing, Comic Con India and DHL Supply Chain.