– Candidate should possess Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply from recognized University or Institution.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Comprehension and Problem Solving skills.
– Familiarity with MS Office and Internet Explorer.
– Good typing skills and willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
This is a walk-in opportunity which will require the candidate to carry their resume, 1 Passport size photograph, and Photo ID Proof, at the following address: Dr.D Y Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Opp.Hindustan Antibiotics Factory,Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pune.
The role of Customer Service Associate includes communicating with customers primarily through e-mails, chat and phone, and utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
2. Predictive Analytics (Operations), Red Hat Inc.
The Red Hat Operations team is looking for a Predictive Analytics Intern to join their team in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll be part of our global growth and acceleration into cloud solutions. You will help us build a new shared services capability to meet the growing demands for global operations, finance, accounting, and information technology alongside some of the brightest open source engineers.
- Conduct thorough and ongoing data validation, consolidation, formatting, cleansing, and maintenance.
- Perform accurate quality checks and cross-reference data across reports from different systems like Salesforce, financial, and commissions systems.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales bookings data across all channels.
- Complete data audits, analytic and business context reviews, and associate revisions under deadlines.
- Develop an understanding of Red Hat workflows and policies.
- Ability to work with large data sets and maintain accuracy to high standards.
- Understanding of how to transform data to meet the customer’s needs, ensuring a consultative approach is adopted at all times.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to time-sensitive deadlines, without compromising quality standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient with spreadsheets.
- Passion for data and technology systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
3. Application Developer, Intel
– Enterprise Application Support
– Defect management
– Deployment and Change Management.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. IT EAAS Operations.
You should also check out:
Internships at Cisco Systems and Intel + Fresher Job at PayPal.
Top 30 Part Time internships & jobs of the week | Work for 4 hours and get paid!
10 Twitter accounts you must follow right now to become smarter.