1. Edison Engineering Development Program, General Electric
The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
The candidate will be working on analysis of intellectual property, technology and markets in support of technology development and/or commercialization in wide ranging areas such as semiconductors, electronics, communication technologies and software. The candidate will need to search a variety of free and subscribed.
- Bachelors in Electronics/Electrical with Masters in Microelectronics/Image analysis with exposure to device physics/ semiconductor processing/analog/digital circuits/MEMS.
- Strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of semiconductor processing, device physics, analog/digital circuits
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Engineer Requisition, Honeywell
– Responsible for firmware/middleware development for mobile platforms
– Responsible for detailed design of software components, with the ability to derive design proposals and conduct implementation
– Responsible for design documentation which includes functional specifications, design specifications, development test reports, engineering change notices etc.
– Responsible for performing validation on new design
– You will work closely with other functions in the organization such as system test, program management, marketing, electrical and quality teams
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
– Experience in the following areas would be an advantage;
– Real-time embedded systems
– Experience with driver development in Windows based operating systems
– Prior experience with mobile BSP/drivers development is desirable
– Analytical with strong problem solving skills
– A good team player, confident with project work, assertive and analytical, with drive and the ability to work independently
– Excellent communication skills
Click here for more details and apply now.Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
– Pursuing MS/MTech EE/EC
– Knowledge of Computer Architecture, X86 Architecture would be preferable
– Knowledge of VLSI logic design and verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog
– Strong independent problem solving and hardware development skills
– Strong Proficiency in a scripting language, such as Perl is a plus.
– Good written and spoken communication skills are highly desired.