- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experienced user of Excel.
- Basic understanding of banking economics; familiarity with banks’ financial reports is a plus.
- Strong analytical capability, dedication to data accuracy, outstanding attention to detail.
- Can work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines.
2. Undergraduate Research initiative (UGRI), IIT Jodhpur
Duration: 2 months
Financials: Selected students will be provided suitable accommodations in the student hostel at GPRA campus of IIT Jodhpur. They will be provided with the remuneration of Rs. 8,000 per month for two months. Students have to pay charges, related to their boarding and lodging as per the Institute rules.
- To be eligible to apply, students must have completed their V Semester of B.E., B.Tech., B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree, or 1st Year of M.Sc. or M.A. Program. Students must have secured academic performance of 70% or a 7.5 CPI/CGPA on a 10 point scale, or 65% or 7.0 CPI/CGPA. They must not have failed any course.
- Applications will be screened by an UGRI 2016 Selection Committee, based on merit of the research proposal. The list of selected applicants will be intimated through eMail. Students must confirm their participation through eMail on or before 28 April 2016.
- Students must provide a proposal (in pdf format) on the research which she/he would like to carry out at IIT Jodhpur. The proposal must indicate the name of the Faculty Member of IIT Jodhpur, with whom she/he is interested to work with (Students are advised to visit the webpages of Faculty Members of IIT Jodhpur to learn their interest). Students should not contact directly any Faculty Member of IIT Jodhpur during the application process.
- Selected students need to submit a No-Objection Certificate from the HoD or Principal of his/her Institute/University at the time of joining the UGRI program.
Duration: 13 months
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses.
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month.
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship.
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes.
- Medical Insurance.
SBI Youth for India is enables India’s brightest young minds to work on rural development projects with experienced NGOs.
Supported by State Bank of India, the fellowship offers the best platform in the country to follow your heart and help solve rural India’s most pressing challenges.
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates.
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme).
- Indian citizen.
4. Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Summer Fellowship, Government of Andhra Pradesh
Location: Hyderabad, Vijaywada
Duration: 2 months
Positions available: 30
- Each Fellow will be paid a total stipend of Rs. 75,000 for performance rated “Satisfactory”, Rs. 90,000 for performance rated “Good” and Rs. 120,000 for 7 performance rated “Outstanding” for the entire fellowship period, as determined by the process formulated for the performance appraisal. Promising candidates may be considered for longer duration engagements depending on their preferences and requirements of the Department of Industries and Commerce.
- Selected Fellows will also be provided a reimbursement of expenditure they incur on their onward and return journeys between Hyderabad and their native place/place of employment in India before and after the Fellowship. The reimbursement will be limited up to 2AC train fare in the shortest route between these locations or the actual incurred expenditure, whichever is lower.
- The Department of Industries and Commerce will either provide accommodation to the Fellows during the Fellowship or reimburse the expenditure incurred as per stipulated norms.
The themes chosen for this edition of the fellowship are:
1) Credit 2) Quality 3) Marketing 4) Skills 5) Land and Infrastructure 6) Sickness 7) Information and Decision Support Systems 8) Appraisal Frameworks.
Each theme will be assigned a Summer Fellow. The objective of each of these projects is to formulate an action plan to strengthen the sector to enable the MSME sector in the state to become the most competitive sector in India.
5. Intern – Platform Tools Development, Intel
The role involves design and development of platform tools used for configuration, testing and debugging of Intel mobile platforms.
This position is suitable for students currently pursuing Bachelors or Masters Degree course in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
Following skillsets are required:
– Very good knowledge of Core Java, Object Oriented Programming
– Experience in Rich Client Platform / plugin based application development using Eclipse IDE is an advantage
– Experience in Python is plus
– Fluent communication skills in English
– Strong analytic skills, Attention to detail
– Good team worker