Positions require that:
– You be pursuing a degree in a technical discipline, or a business/design discipline with strong technical background.
– Strong foundation in software, teamwork, leadership, problem solving, analytical thinking, multi-tasking.
– Strong written & verbal communication skills as well as a focus on customer success.
– Strong customer facing skills and the willingness to travel up to 70%.
– Requirements collections.
– Unit testing.
– Primary skills needed for migration tooling.
– Perl, Shell. Good hold on regular expressions and conditions. Strong with logical thought process
– Exposure to usage of IDE’s like Eclipse, for any Java based coding work
– Strong on concepts of coding, testing, understanding code management etc
– As this is a migration project, candidate should have good grasp on DB concepts. DB’s involved here are DB2, Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL, Terradata. Writing / exposure to DDL’s / DML’s would be an added advantage
3. School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad
Location: Networking Resource Centre at School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad
Duration: Up to two months in summer and 1 month in winter
Stipend: Travel expenses will be reimbursed as per UGC norms (preserve the original tickets). In addition, a maintenance allowance of Rs. 7000/- per month will be provided.
Students who are now pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in chemistry or closely related areas. While preference will be given to B.Sc and M.Sc students, students of chemical engineering (and related subjects) may also apply.Selection will be based on the marks/grades secured by the applicant at the SSC, Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters levels as applicable. Preference may be given to students in the final year of their programs and those from less endowed institutions.
Duration: 3 months
Candidate will have an opportunity to work for FMCG brand in an international market. Profile largely is around Competitive Analysis in the form of writing a monthly newsletter (An initiative greatly appreciated by the client) and presentations tracking communication across competing brands across ATL , BTL and social platforms.Candidates will get an opportunity to work on live projects.
– Candidate will have an opportunity to work for FMCG brand in an international market. Profile largely is around Competitive Analysis in the form of writing a monthly newsletter (An initiative greatly appreciated by the client) and presentations tracking communication across competing brands across ATL , BTL and social platforms. Candidates will get an opportunity to work on live projects
Good ability to conduct competitive analysis.
Good communication skills.
You should also check out:
Google Summer of Code 2015 | Become a student developer for Google and get $5500!
Walt Disney Studios is offering internships to college students and recent graduates – Apply now!
Applications open for Harvard US – India Initiative | Apply now!