Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated and invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Media.net, Skenzo, Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014. Across these businesses, Directi employs 1500+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $700 million.
This week, we take you inside Directi’s India office, as we explore their work culture, employee perks, and what makes it a great place to work at!
1. All employee’s have an option between keeping chairs and colorful bean bags.
2. All areas/ floors across multiple offices have different themes that draw a fine balance between being quirky, fun, yet functionally efficient.
3. Sound proof cabins with walk in doors to roam about freely, yet not disturbing others. 3. Employees can saunter in casual attire all week and even avail flexible working hours for everyone.
4. Each employee is offered with an option of having multiple monitors and docking stations for ease of working.
5. Every Floor has Butlers to provide the employees with food at the ease of their workstation.
6. Free Snacks corner at every floor. These are regularly stacked up with Fruit juices, choicest Teas and Coffee and snacks.
7. 24-hour open In-house GYM with professional trainers.
8. Every new employee is made to feel special with a big welcome kit and a complimentary Kindle with a FREE Amazon account.
9. The company takes leisure time (fun) and breaks very seriously! It’s a common sight at Directi to have people playing football on Xbox, or refreshing their minds at the Foosball Table, TT table, Pool Table or at carom Board anytime. Sometimes, employees just watch TV.
10. The company has invested into creation of an inspiring and open area for conducting jamming sessions for the musically inclined and employees can play guitar, Keyboard, Cajon!
11. Dance Sessions – Yes. Employees can opt to pursue their interests right within the office premises, during your work hours, and the HR will support you for that.
12. The company also has TT tournaments, pool tournaments, box cricket and football sessions that regularly take place at Directi to rough it out.
14. Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF) meetings every Friday with Beers and Breezers are the absolute norm for Directi-ians. The company lives by the rule work hard and party harder. The whole office officially gets together every 2 months to party at the large café which turns into a dim lit dance floor every now and then.
Liked this post? Take a tour of other famous offices as well.
Inside Microsoft Office | 10 coolest things you get as a Microsoft employee!
Inside Google Office | 15 coolest things you get as a Google Employee.
Inside the Facebook Office | 10 coolest things you get as a Facebook Employee!