1. New York Times
Job-Role: Digital Design Intern (to join the Technology team)
Duration: 10 weeks
– Design layouts and logos for a range of sites and blogs
– Create promotional materials for external and internal events
– Organize and improve the layout of documentation and developer resources
– Work with other teams on a variety of design tasks
You’ll also participate in an exciting intern innovation project.
2. Goldman Sachs
Job-Role: Summer Analyst Intern
Duration: 10 weeks
The program starts with an orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Goldman Sachs. You will also receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed in your division. After training, you will receive real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day to day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee. Along with fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within our industry. Successful Summer Analysts may be invited back to join our New Analyst program in a full time position.
3. Barnes & Noble
Job-Role: Marketing Analyst
- Responsible for growing sales, managing inventory and identifying growth opportunities within Barnes & Noble stores.
- Gather data from a variety of sources and work with the Field Merchandise Manager to create reporting that will identify store-specific problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Primary contact for our stores; requires clear understanding of goals and strategies of the department.
- Collect data from a variety of internal systems and from the field to manage store inventory.
- Create, update and analyze reporting that support sales goals.
- Verify the accuracy of the documents and spreadsheets created.
- Assist with the analysis, planning, development and execution of all marketing plans.
- Handle special projects as required.
- Coordinate all support material for the Marketing Manager used in developing the department marketing plans.
4. Morgan Stanley
Job-Role: Summer Analyst Intern (Investment Banking)
Your typical day will consist of supporting various project teams to provide financial and data analysis, including building models, gathering and synthesizing equity research, and developing presentation decks.
Job-Title: Software Quality & Testing
Click here to know more about the opportunity and apply now!
- Performs testing activities regarding complex initiatives and projects
- Receptive to detailed organization & change.
- Adheres to enterprise QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies, and partners with other functions to establish testing requirements in their application development.
- Provides information about budget, timeline, and participation for large, enterprise projects, and communicates regularly with upper level management to assess the status of the quality assurance/quality control environment.
- Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and speed to market.
- Contributes to complex automation efforts.
- Identify, document, and implement process improvements.
- Apply technical and business knowledge to solve issues.