Do you have the tricks up your sleeve to actually sell anything in your hands? Do you have the convincing power to address the next person in a way that compels them to make a purchase? Does your brain strategies enough to let companies hike their sales? Are you the perfect Sales intern cut-out? Take this wow-some internship quiz to let yourself know if you have the hand to sell anything and everything!
Are You The Perfect Sales Intern?
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, describe your ability to explain something to someone.
- 9 to 10
- 1 to 2
- 3 to 5
- 6 to 8
2. What one word would those who know you best use to describe you?
3. You want to buy a new tv. How do you choose which one to get?
- I buy the one the salesperson tells me to get.
- I buy the same one my friend got.
- I buy the best one I can afford.
- I buy one that gets good reviews, has features I want and I can afford.
4. The best way to earn referrals from your customers is to ask
5. Your sales pitch will usually be better when it is
Do you think you this naturally flowing to you? Are you the one who can sell anything to anyone. Are your ideas and pitches so good? Well, if your answers relate to all the yes, you are a perfect Sales intern cut-out, indeed!
What are you waiting for! Go out there, door to door and keep selling. Let us know what your views are in the comments below. For more college life, success tips and internship postings, stay tuned to the blog. Post your queries, opinions, and suggestions in the comments section below.