1. Summer School On Current Research In Finite Element Methods – IIT, Bombay:
Duration: 3 weeks
– Participants from India will be provided free boarding, lodging and at most a three tier A/c train fare by the shortest route subject to the availability of funding from funding agencies in India.
– Participants from the developing nations will be provided free boarding, lodging and travel support towards airfare.
The aim of the summer school is to provide the participants with an overview of the modern techniques that allow one to address the computational challenges that are encountered in different applications. The topics in the school are aimed to cover the latest in the state of the art numerical schemes in real life applications and will be taught in English language.
– Basic knowledge in 2 or more of the following: Unix Shell, ANSI SQL, XML, Java.
– No prior experience needed.
– Fluent English
– Bachelor’s Degree
Click here for more details and apply now.
– Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques involving quality testing.
– Participates in defining scope and objectives for moderately complex quality testing projects.
– Duties are defined but latitude is given to determine work methods and/or to establish priorities for self.
– Develops and/or implements detailed, tactical plans for projects of limited scope and complexity (includes creating and maintaining test cases).
– Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to moderately complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined practices and procedures (includes software and technical documentation solutions).
– Works flexible hours, when required, due to system and equipment availability and to meet the needs and schedule demands of the test project.
– Develops, maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge (i.e., Company software solutions, application systems, hardware and operating system, programming techniques and languages, and state-of-the-art methodologies and procedures) by attending educational workshops, formal training or self-study; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; etc.
The intern will be handling the social media platforms of the HR Department for all channels of Times Television Network. He/She should also have a working knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources and Social Media