What you’ll do:
– Be the voice and face of Uber. Manage in-person communications (both 1-1 and 1-many)
between Uber and its partner community.
– Contribute to rapid growth. Work onsite to manage the process of on-boarding new partners and support existing ones.
– Be a brand ambassador for Uber and help the company grow its supply in Mumbai.
– Help us scale faster. Work closely with the operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
What you’ll need:
– B.A./B.S/BCom/BMS/BMM (Current students are encouraged to apply!)
– Superior sales skills
– Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
– Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
– Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
– An interest in and passion for Uber
KEY SKILLS: Communication, Hindi, Word, Excel, Multi-tasking, Self-starter, Go-getter, Hustle, Sales
– Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
– The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
– Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
2. Brand Ambassador, Adidas
Location: Hyderabad, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata.
Application Deadline: Mar 09, 2015
Positions available: 250
Please Note: (i) You need to have an Android smartphone in order to be a part of this community. If selected, you would be sent an invite to an app which is where you’d get more details about this internship. (ii) You will need a Twitter handle with a complete Twitter profile.
Become a part of the Adidas #SacredGround community and join thousands of other cricket fans in sending your support for India’s World Cup campaign! On successful completion of the simple task, you will win a participation letter from Adidas and get rewarded for your contribution.
About the Campaign:
If cricket is religion, anywhere you play cricket is #SacredGround.” Help our team bring the cup back home by touching the ground where you play cricket. Capture the moment and show your support with #SacredGround.
See Virat Kohli in the official campaign here:
3. Digital Designer, Intel
Candidate should have solid technical skills needed for digital design and simulation to pursue Internship at Intel India. Since candidates will work with team that works on complex and advanced microprocessor design, they will learn to organize and plan their work under supervision of senior engineers.
During his/her internship, candidate will do hands-on design work on next generation microprocessor project. Candidate’s responsibilities may include design and verification of advanced microprocessor circuits, timing analysis, functional equivalence verification, power optimization. Design tasks may include working on cutting edge innovative circuits techniques, circuit simulation and timing optimization. Candidate will also learn advanced low power design techniques used in VLSI designs. Candidates will have opportunity to work with industry standard as well as Intel specific design/optimization and verification tools.
You should also check out:
Top 30 internships and jobs in Bangalore!
Top 30 part time internships & jobs of the week | Work for 4 hours and get paid!
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!