1. Show Production Intern – MTV
Duration: This is a summer job that can last upto 4 months. The duration will be decided by the hiring organization. You have to be available during the months April to July.
As the world’s #1 youth media brand, MTV India takes its job of entertaining the audience with the very best in youth entertainment very seriously. While having decisively taken over the reality charts, MTV India recently set the awesome quotient in the fiction market rocketing off the charts with its fresh offering, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan!
MTV is on the hunt for young imaginative minds to help its show production wing redefine youth entertainment.
As a show production assistant, you will be able to witness the entire process of show production, from conceptualization to casting & scripting, firsthand. Vivid imagination, excellent presentation skills & creativity: Preferred. Ability to mix fun with work: Absolutely necessary!
- Handle & assist in casting, scripting and other varied duties.
- Observe and learn the production process on a show.
- Ease out the process by taking up responsibilities.
- Ideate on concepts for new shows.
- Be open to new unplanned responsibilities.
- Should be absolutely head over heels in love with the world of television. Non-negotiable.
- Be able to make and give presentations and be a good judge of potential in ideas.
- Should be passionate about working and learning on the job.
- Should be flexible and open to surprises of all kinds.
- Honest, grounded and good with working in a team.
- Brownie points for being able to push the envelope.
2. Fundraising/ Public Awareness – Greenpeace India
Duration: 2 months
Apply by Feb 14, 2015
– Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
– Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
– Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
3. Project Training – Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India
Location: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore
Duration:From minimum six months up to twelve months. Period for the summer and winter projects will be from June 10 to December 9 and December 10 to June 9 respectively in the calendar year.
Stipend: Post-graduate students selected for project work are eligible for financial assistance, which includes: (i) monthly stipend of Rs. 1000/- for the duration of project work, (ii) reimbursement of “to and fro” second class railway fair, from the place of study to Indore or ordinary bus fare, and (iii) free accommodation may be provided in RRCAT Guest House, subject to its availability. Financial Assistance is given, provided the student is not getting stipend, scholarship etc. from any other source.
Application Deadline: Summer – April 1, Winter – October 1
Projects are offered to students pursuing the following degrees:
– M.Phil. in:Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Life Science.
– M.Sc. in: Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Bio-Technology and Microbiology
– M.E. and M.Tech. in: Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentations, Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgical Engineering and Opto-Electronics.
You should also check out:
Internships at Mercedes – Benz India, Times Television Network, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Internships at Flipkart and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) + Fresher job at IBM!
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!