Candidates who are selected shall get the opportunity to work with the RB Southern Region Office team wherein they will get hands on experience of commercial activities pertaining to sales and stock management and also participate in challenging assignments such as evaluation of distributor RoI, distributor and CFA audits etc.
Skill set required: Accounting and Financial Management/Analysis.
2. L’Oreal – Brand Marketing Intern
Duration: Upto 4 months. This is a summer job. You have to be available between the months of April to July – 2015.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. And now it offers you an opportunity and help them remind women all around that they are worth it!
By drawing on the diversity of its teams, and the richness and the complementarity of its brand portfolio, L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come.
L’Oréal offers beauty for all.
- Key drivers for competition
- Analysis of marketing mix
- Presenting the outcomes and findings
- Recommendations for the category
- Affinity towards Cosmetic Products
- Interest in brands and their philosophies and enjoys Comparison Analytics.
- Qualities : Punctual, entrepreneurial, someone who loves rolling up his sleeves and be hands on.
Ideal intern candidate will be a spirited college graduate, with truckloads of patience and loves cracking solutions.
3. Amity School of Communication – Campus Ambassadors
Location: Anywhere in India
Duration: 1 month
Apply by Jan 18, 2015
You should also check out:
Internships at MTV India, Greenpeace India and Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Internships at Mercedes – Benz India, Times Television Network, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Internships at Flipkart and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) + Fresher job at IBM!