– Interns will serve as brand ambassadors during the Budweiser Made for Music promotion taking place all over India. They will be required to work 3 days a week (Wed/Thur, Friday & Saturday) in our business’s most crucial outlets (bars/pubs and liquor stores) interacting with consumers and educating them about the ongoing promotion to drive sales and the brand’s association with music
– Excellent communication
– Good at working with people
– Result/target oriented
– Passionate about music and the brand
– Past experience in consumer interactions/promotion
– Access to own transportation (bike/car)
Location: Mangalore, Udupi
Stipend: Rs. 7000 – 8000 per month
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation abilities, able to negotiate
• Pleasant personality, self-motivated
• Able to work closely with Senior Manager, however under minimum of supervision
• Keen interest and good understanding of building relationships with clients
• A well-developed eye for spotting business opportunities
• Good personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment as well as communication skills
• Required language(s): English, Kannada, Tulu, HindiQualification/Aptitude required: BBM/ MBA
– Researching the market and identify potential customers
– Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
– Presenting the product and the service in a structured professional way face to face
– Building strong and lasting relationships with clients
– Documenting sales success
Stipend: Rs. 10,000 per month
1) Content correction & Improvement
2) Catalog master preparation (Dimensions, features & specifications)
3) Track marketing and price executions for online
4) Explore opportunities for new product introduction / Identify gaps in listing Vs existing range
Stipend: Rs. 7500
RCS is the most commonly used software in the Radio Industry for scheduling and broadcasting of programs. The summer interns will be required to do the following:
A. Understand the software and also the working practices of the scheduling team using the software.
B. Assist in identifying approaches and practices to improve the efficiency of the scheduling team
C. Identifying data which can be generated from the software
D. Putting data into meaningful MIS reports which can be used for decision making
At the end of the project the interns will be required to present a report with potential solutions and implementation strategy/plan.
– Photo Editing
– Video Editing
– Microsoft Visio
– Camera work
You should also check out:
Top 5 internships and jobs at Jabong.com, Hindustan Times, JBL, IBM and HP.
Top 3 corporate competitions this week | From Morgan Stanley, Airbus and L’Oreal.
Internships at Morgan Stanley | For all the Technology and Investment Banking enthusiasts – Apply today!