Click here for more details and apply now.
– Strictly for students currently pursuing a college degree or post graduate course.
– You have to be over 18 years of age, and a citizen of India.
– You also have to be available for the job period.
Flipkart is seeking candidates for its Management Trainee Program. This program looks at creating future leaders and provides an Intensive Learning Framework to groom pospects for future positions at Flipkart.
Intended to create future leaders the program will encompass rotation, giving you a holistic view of how the organization works. The rotation will include hands on projects and you will be assessed by senior leaders to ensure a very strong foundation and fast paced learning.
Post your cross functional stint you would move into a vertical based on preference and performance.
2. Short Term Studentship Program (STS 2015). – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Duration: 2 months
Stipend: Rs. 10,000
Eligibility: This ICMR studentship program is only for undergraduate medical & dental students (MBBS/BDS) before they appear in their final exams and therefore, interns/PG students are not eligible to apply.
The student must carry out the research in his/her own medical college under the guide who is employed in the medical college as a faculty. Only permanent full time faculty members working in any of the Department of the Medical College where the student is enrolled, can act as the guide. Part time consultants/visiting faculty/ residents/tutors/pool officers/PG students cannot be the guide.
3. Associate System Engineer, IBM
Location: Any city across India
– All branches of BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA are eligible, except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
– Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2013 & 2014
– 70 % & above throughout education (PG, UG, X, XII)Skills:
– Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
– Problem Solving:
Recognize Job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
– Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
You should also check out:
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!
Top 3 internships at Leo Burnett, Airtel and Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
Top 30 internships and jobs in Mumbai!