1. Time Bound Contract Details – Goibibo.com:
Location: Anywhere in India
Duration: 2-6 months
Financials: Rs. 5000/ month + Rs. 400 for local travel. No accommodation will be provided.
– Payment will only be released once the consultant has submitted 220 reviews with 440 photographs and all of them have gone through internal Quality Check process and approved by content team
– If a consultant is unable to achieve the given target, he/she will not be paid the monthly stipend, payment will be based on the total number of reviews with photograph submitted.
– Goibibo.com will provide the consultant a customer response form, consultant are required to go to hotels on a daily basis and have the form filled by hotel guest.
– Collect Email ID and Phone Number of guest.
– Click at least 2 good quality pictures on mobile of the same hotel, click pictures of the guest if they permit to post the image online to parent site.
– Upload data and photos to parent site.
1. Guest feedback will be considered incomplete if any of the information is missing (guest name, contact no, email ID or photo)
2. The contract will be canceled and no certificate will be provided if the data provided by guest is found manipulated or fake.
3. In a week, consultant are expected to report at Goibibo office (address will be provided).
4. Consultants should have a phone with at least 5MP camera.
If you agree to the above mentioned guidelines, please get in touch with Satpal Yadav: +91-8285376924 and also send your confirmation mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply through Letsintern here.
– Learn & understand how e-commerce is done & how it can be developed into a killer strategy.
– Learn & understand how business can be augmented on the web / internet.
– Build a network which stays with you always.
– Get a chance to develop leadership qualities.
– Get to understand consumer behavior.
– Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
– Developing strategies and setting goals to hit fundraising targetsRequirements :
– Good communication skills
– Good at working with people
Forward Markets Commission (FMC) headquartered at Mumbai, is a regulatory authority for commodity futures market in India. It is a statutory body set up underForward Contracts (Regulation) Act 1952.
The internship will broadly comprise the following:
- Introduction to the basic concepts of the futures market and Regulatory
- Mechanism and exposure to the functioning of various divisions of the Commission.
- Visits and exposure to the system and working of National Commodity Exchanges.
- Visit to a few prominent exchanges’ members and logistic companies.
- Visit and exposure to the working of the Spot Exchanges.
- Project preparation (interaction with different organizations/institutions in this regard)
- Submission of draft project report.
- Finalisation of the Projects and presentation before the Commission.
The candidates eligible for the internship would be students pursuing/ has recently completed post-graduate/professional degrees in the area of:
- Business Management/Administration
- Accounts & Finance
- Human Resources
- Economics/Econometrics/Agricultural Economics
- Chartered Accountancy
- Certified Management Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Public Policy/Administration;
- IT/ Media and Publicity
and allied fields from reputed institutions/universities. In the case of students pursuing an integrated 5 year degree in law, applications will only be accepted of students who are in their third year onwards.
You should also check out:
Top 3 internships and jobs from Outlook Publishing, Ashoka University and Cognizant.
Hottest internships & jobs of the week | IT & Computers, Marketing & Sales, Content & Media, Finance and more.
Top 3 internships at Viacom 18, IIM Bangalore and Global Human Rights Academy.