Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
1. Handing End to End Recruitment for Junior, Middle as well as Senior Level Positions.
2. Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, which includes, posting jobs, Sourcing resumes, pre-Screening resumes and applicants, setting up interviews, Identify professionals for consulting in the various industry based on the job requirement
3. Screening & Short listing of resumes by evaluating the candidate’s technical skills, communication skills, presentation skills, based on requirement.
4. Interacting with candidates, giving them a preview about the company, the interview process & the role.
5. Scheduling Interviews as per the specifications, intimating the shortlisted candidates about the interviews.
6. Sourcing resumes proactively for various categories mentioned. As well working aggressively for urgent requirements.
7. Developing a strong network with Professional Industries so as to get more leads and information sourcing for the right candidates.
8. Follow-up with the candidates till the selected candidates gets the offer letter and joins the organization.
9. Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
Indian economy’s growth involves some sectors growing faster than others with a mix of old and new companies
HT Media has mapped different growth sectors and is keen on mapping promising companies within these to partner with them.
Many of these sectors have many startup companies with promising models and promising talent and some of these are also getting initial seed/growth funds.
Within these companies, some are more exciting partnership opportunities for HT Media basis a set of criterion
List and evaluate companies in the given sectors which can be promising investment/partnership opportunities for HT Media
MILESTONES (FOR EACH SECTOR INDIVIDUAL)
Stage 1 – List companies in the space via environment scan
Stage 2 – Evaluate these companies basis specific criterion
Stage 3 – Prepare a one pager fact sheet on the top 15 companies in the select sectors
Why should you apply:
– Certificate of Internship from Harman India – one of the biggest music companies in the world
– Letters of Recommendation to the top-performers
– Splendid rewards to weekly and overall top-performers
– And most importantly, for gaining an invaluable experience in marketing and branding with a brand like JBL.
Role & Responsibilities
The JBL Groove Babas would be working on a diverse set of things not limited to one particular area. However, at its core, this is a marketing & branding internship. Following would be the main responsibilities:
– Creating awareness about the brand in your peer network via online & offline tools
– Coming up with exciting content which would be plugged on a dedicated microsite
– Scouting underground artists – musicians, dancers, singers, rappers, beat boxers and all other creative geniuses
– Tying-up with various college events, music, dance, art events happening in and around the city
System z Firmware development is part of the IBM global STG organization involved in delivering Enterprise Systems solutions. India team in involved in design and development of IO Network and CEC Firmware. Group primarily works on Development of device drivers, i390 firmware, Network Management and board Bringup. System z Firmware Intern is expected to work on the Internship project with minimal guidance from senior members of the group. The project consists of Software development, testing, developing proof of concept and presentation to Firmware teams across India and global labs. The role mandates the individual to possess good programming, software development and testing skills.1
Responsible for understanding the System z IO (Networking) and CEC architecture and design. Development of device drivers for the Network IO channel devices and i390 firmware. Involves delivering complete software lifecycle activities including design, code, test & post releases support in the new functions being developed.
– Must have C, C++ programming hands on knowledge and embedded experience.
– Must have good problem solving and Analytical skills.
– Working or knowing Java or object oriented languages is an advantage.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluent English
– Design and test HP software and products
– Design and implement features and platform components from requirements
– Involved in the full software development life cycle
– Work with various developers, product designers, and customer support engineers within the company to deliver high quality defect fixes and enhancements that follow the overall product direction
– Attend design and code reviews
– Outline and write high-level technical design documents for products
– Strong Bachelor or Master degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields
– Software programming knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, or Java
– Software test experience
– Enterprise development knowledge and/or experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and experience on Linux shell script, Windows programming
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solution.
– Passion for technology
– Eager, quick learner with strong team work spirit
– Excellent oral and written English communication skills
– Agile development environment knowledge and/or experience
– Software product R&D or debugging experience
– Prior internship experience
– Leadership experience
– Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
– Knowledge of enterprise storage or backup
– Cloud software development experience
– Web development – knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: HTML5, CSS, XML, Python, XAML
You should also check out:
Top 3 internships at Logitech, Goibibo.com and Intel – Apply now!
Top 3 internships at IIT Roorkee, IIT Bombay and Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore.
Top 6 internships with NGOs in India | CRY, Human Rights Law Network, Teach for India and more.