The intern will be responsible for:
– arranging things for weekly events, and do a bit of content writing for the website.
– vendor co-ordination and handling activities related to the said events.2. Sourcing – NDTV Ethnic Retail
Stipend: Rs. 15,000 – 20,000
Click here for more details and apply now.
-Connect and interact with designers and artisans and help them sign up with www.indianroots.com .
– Work with social media and content teams to ensure brand placement on site .
– Product Development
– Process Enhancement
– MKSP Improvement4. (Fresher job) Category Buyer: Procurement – IT & Telecom/ CapEx – The Times of India Group
Stipend: Rs. 20,000 – 25,000
– Vendor Negotiation & Engagement
– Contract Management
– Market benchmarking & Intelligence
– Business Continuity
– Deliver Savings
Knowledge/ Skills required:
– SAP MM module, especially reports
– Negotiation skills
– Understanding of technologies related to Telecom & IT infrastructure
– Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Power point.
– Project Management
– Vendor Management
You should also check out:
Top 5 internships and jobs at Jabong.com, Hindustan Times, JBL, IBM and HP.
Top 30 Virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!
Internships at Morgan Stanley | For all the Technology and Investment Banking enthusiasts – Apply today!