1. Taco Bell – Internal Store Marketing
Duration: 2 months
Financials: Internship certificate with recommendation letters to the deserving candidates. Weekly food coupons at affiliate brands will also be provided along with reimbursement of additional travel cost incurred for the job.
Apply by Dec 06, 2014
To assist the marketing team in step changing the store training processes, specifically on store team member front. The stores are the addresses of a food brand and the team members are the brand ambassadors. The team members can make or break brand imagery depending on their level of training. The project aims at step changing the way the marketing team trains the operation (store) teams thereby creating a positive impact in brand perceptions starting at the store level.
The candidate should be very well spoken with a good command over spoken and written English.
Objectives of UNDP India Internship Programme:
- To provide a framework to students by which their educational experience is enhanced through practical work assignments
- To expose them to an international environment
- To expose them to the work of the organization with the objective of deepening their knowledge and understanding of UNDP’s goals, principles and activities
- To provide UNDP India office with the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields
UNDP India offers internships every year to Indian and foreign students. Internships are offered twice every year– in March and in October. To ensure that interns have a valuable experience during their time at UNDP India, we only offer limited internships. All applications are reviewed by an internal committee.
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor/Master degree/Diploma in Biological/ Physical/Engieering/Social Sciences)
Desired Qualifications: Aptitude and interest in undertaking field or lab based studies on various topics pertaining to this project for dissertation, attachment or experience gaining.
You should also check out:
Top 5 international internships of the week | Microsoft research, Rockefeller University, Jane street, Carbon Trust and University of Waterloo.
Top 8 internships at WebWerks | Profiles: International Sales, Business Development & Domestic Registry.
Top 5 internships and jobs from UNESCO, IBM, Mu Sigma, Intel and VLCC.