Milaap Fellowships 2017 require highly motivated interns who believe that human-centric design can drive efficiency and growth. Apply for Milaap Fellowships 2017 and get the humanitarian in you working. For more details, keep reading.
Spotlight: Milaap Fellowships 2017
Duration: 182 days
Application Deadline: November 19, 2017
Stipend: Rs. 15000-24988
No. of Openings: 1
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Travel across rural India to interact with our field partner network of microfinance institutions and NGOs
- Work closely with the partnership and investments team to understand the requirements of the loan management system
- Come up with clean and simplified designs based on understanding of pain-points of these stakeholders
- Revamp existing modules of the loan management system to increase efficiency of stakeholders
- Be part of ideation and implementation of new modules on the loan management system
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under strict deadlines
- Minimum availability for 6 months and willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- Travel bug with keen interest in understanding users for human-centred design
- Proficiency working with the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A strong sense of strategic thinking, concept development and design aesthetic
- Proven capability of working on a project from the concept to the final design package
- Ability to communicate complex, abstract concepts using both visual and written language
- Graphic Design
How to apply for Milaap Fellowships 2017?
Milaap is India’s leading crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes and Asia’s largest microlending platform. Our community of lenders and donors come from 140 countries across the world and have contributed over Rs. 225 Cr to support projects across India. Milaap began in 2010, as a microlending platform for the rural poor. Carefully selected field partners identify beneficiaries who take loans for education, sanitation, solar lamps, small businesses etc.
Milaap is the only microlending platform in India to have raised foreign capital through partnerships with the Kiva (world’s largest microlending platform), Lendahand (fast-growing crowdfunding platform from Europe) and more.
We, at Milaap, believe in technology-for-good; using technology to uplift the lives of many by connecting underserved geographies and communities to our global audience.
All the interested candidates can apply for this fantabulous internship here. For more college life, success tips and internship postings, stay tuned to the blog. Post your queries, opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.
– Happy interning!