Who can apply:
– You have an interest and aptitude for technology.
– Experience in at least one of the following programming languages – Java/C++/C#/C and preferably have object-oriented skills & knowledge on UNIX; Strong at algorithms and Data structures.
– Excellent problem-solving skills and can adapt to a dynamic and multifaceted environment where business and technical skills are intermingled.
– An outstanding academic record along with success in summer jobs, internships and extracurricular activities. Consideration for our training program requires English proficiency and a good CGPA without any backlogs.
This Morgan Stanley internship program is designed to develop highly motivated technologists who partner with the business units to solve complex problems through the appropriate use of technology.
The Summer Analyst Program (Investment Banking):
Duration: 10 weeks
Who can apply:
– You are in your penultimate year of study with a good academic record.
– You have excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
– You are a team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
– You have the ability to exercise sound judgment, handle sensitive information and thorough attention to detail; aptitude in handling multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines; outstanding problem-solving skills; and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– You are poised and self-confident.