With the emergence of start-up culture in India, a decade or so back, many fresh minds in the country have achieved their dream to make it big in the corporate arena.
And the history has shown that all big achievements were one day a small idea, started with just a handful of people, in a compact location. Be it the tech giants like Microsoft, Apple, Google, or e-commerce champs such as Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, etc.
All these were once just ideas which erupted in college students’ mind. But with complete determination and hard work, all these ideas reached the pinnacle.
India has no dearth of fresh and young entrepreneurial minds and yet the entrepreneurial success rate in India is not beyond 10%. The reason behind this could very well be lack of guidance and motivation.
A survey conducted by Censuswide, on behalf of LinkedIn, showed that more than 70% of young professionals feel they do not receive proper mentorship which leads to career confusion.
As an attempt to fill this gap and promote entrepreneurial spirit in young minds of India, Your Story has come up with blazing initiative, The Your Story Campus Ambassador Program.
The initiative is an internship program for any and every college student who dreams to be an entrepreneur, has innovative ideas mushrooming in their head, and have the dedication to work hard to achieve it one day. This is a wonderful internship opportunity for college students to be introduced to the Indian startup community. As a campus ambassador one stands to gain practical knowledge by interacting with a dynamic set of founders and stakeholders in the thriving Indian startup ecosystem.
This program is best suited for those who;
- Are familiar with, and interested in, startups
- Dig data research and organizing meetups are their thing
- Dream of starting their own company someday
- Have good communication skills and like blogging
- Love to hang out on several social media platforms and connect with people to build an online community
- Can commit to at least 3 months of regular participation to get a hands-on experience and understanding of the startup ecosystem
And that’s not all. There are, of course, a plethora of incentives involved for the candidates in this program. Including, but not limited to;
- Exclusive YS Gear
- Access to industry experts
- Exclusive access to new and experimental YS products and features
- Internship opportunities at YS
- On-site time with YS: meetups & conferences
- Work reference for a career opportunity
For more information about the program visit this link.
So, what are you waiting for!? The stepping stone to your dream firm is setting up right at your doorsteps. It’s time to take that first step and continue the journey to create your own entrepreneurial story. Apply Here