The challenges are designed to imitate real-world challenges. They also cover several different areas of programming to target a diverse range of expertise. There will be 3 main topics: Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, and Algorithms.
Rules and Details:
- Hackerrank will be hosting the contest from December 6, 11:00 AM PST to December 6, 7:00 PM PST
- You will be asked to solve 9 challenges, each with its own point value
- Ties in score will be resolved by last successful submission time
- Please refrain from discussing strategies with anyone else during the contest
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification from the contest of all users involved
- HackerRank admins’ decision will be final
- You can code directly on the site. The system supports 20 major languages. You can take a look at the environment in which your code is run.
7 Startup Jobs that don’t require coding.
The 12 Highest Paying Programming Languages