Click here for more details and apply now.
- Interest in open source software and development
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python
- Background in distributed computing and storage is a plus
- Experience with version control systems is a plus
- Good communication and organization skills
In this role, you’ll help with the development of Red Hat’s software defined storage technology projects through bug fixes, writing unit tests, applying and testing patches, programming automated test cases, and writing and verifying product documentation. You will work with GlusterFS, an open source, distributed file system based on a stackable userspace design that handles diverse workloads.
Desired candidates will have:
• Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR
• Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
• Minimum of two years relevant work experience between Bachelors and Masters programs or during Masters program
• Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
• Ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
• Strong passion for building a career in Human Resources
HRLP interns will be placed into a core HR role based on their area of interest and the business need and will also drive a team based business strategy project. Interns will work and interact with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other HRLP interns. To conclude the internship experience, HRLP participants will present their business strategy project analysis and recommendations to senior HR leadership.
Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India provides opportunities for students from law colleges/schools to undertake an internship at our New Delhi Secretariat office.
Objective of the internship:
- to provide and enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental laws through practical work assignments.
- to expose them to conservation initiatives of WWF-India.
- to utilize students professional and exceptional skills towards work of conservation.
You should also check out:
Top 3 internships at Teach for India | Technology, Communications and Fellowship Management.
Top 5 internships at Amazon, IBM, Deloitte, Lenskart, and Shell.
International internship of the month | Top 3 internships at Boeing.