Can you sell a pen to a person who already is holding a pen? Is Olx your “fidget spinner”? How good are you at selling stuff? If you fancy the idea of selling potential ideas and marketing the products, a Sales and Marketing Internship will serve your sweet purpose! Macmillian Publishers Pvt Ltd is all set to test your sales and marketing skills through a 6-month internship.
Macmillan Publishers, a global publishing brand with a local presence, believes that people matter. They proudly state that working locally allows them to get close to these people – students, teachers, institutions and educational authorities who use their products and with whom they have developed real and lasting relationships.
Location: Kolkata, Mumbai
Duration: 6 Months
Application Deadline: June 21, 2017
No. of Openings: 5
Stipend: Rs. 10,000- 15,000
- Tapping the fragmented market of pre-primary students in and around Mumbai/Kolkata
- Understanding and analysing market potential
- Generating leads
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for a full-time internship
- have an outgoing and likeable personality
- are a confident and an authoritative speaker
- has strong presentation skills
- has a high degree of self-motivation
- has a passion for selling
- resilience and persistence
- can preferably start the internship between June 7, 2017 and July 7, 2017.
- are available for a 6-month period (preferred, not mandatory) in or around Kolkata, Mumbai and neighbouring cities.
Test your skills with this lucrative opportunity and know what all can you sell. Try your hands in the world of marketing and sales.
So, has Macmillian managed to sell this deal to you? Did you buy it? Leave a comment or a query in the comments section below. You might also like: