All the students aspiring to establish a career in sales, marketing please take notes! IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is offering marketing internships in Kolkata. These marketing internships with IDBI are great opportunities for the MBA/BBA students for both Summer and Winter Internship in the field of Finance, Marketing Management, Team Recruitment, Management and Team Development.
Why You Should Apply To These Marketing Internships with IDBI
These Marketing Internships with IDBI are all set to enhance the career path of the students in the BFSI SECTOR which would help them to find a strong foothold during their curriculum and final placements by gaining combined practical exposure and proper combined knowledge in all specializations.
These Marketing Internships with IDBI are multiple role internships and the training imparted to all candidates will be in 3 modules mentioned below
- Marketing Management
- Leadership Management
A student will be given knowledge on all three modules so that it will also help them to decide their future specialization in 2nd year and also diversify the practical working skillset of the candidate.
Spotlight: Marketing Internships With IDBI
Duration: As decided and assigned by respective college/institution.
Application Deadline: October 13, 2017
No. of Openings: 5
Stipend: Rs. 3000-20000
- Leadership Skills
- Retail Sales Management
- Language Anticipation
Marketing Internships With IDBI
Profile on Finance will cover:
- Fundamentals of Indian finance, life and general insurance industry and the BFSI sector.
- Regulatory bodies in India and their rules and regulations.
- Intensive knowledge on various investment products such as life insurance, mutual funds, equity, bonds, debentures, CASA, MIS, PPF, FD etc and different investment strategies and current investment products, available in the market.
- Financial planning and calculations, tax planning and calculations like IRR, XIRR, ROI etc.
- Anti-money laundering rules and regulations.
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority training and certification
- Training on products on the company along with client prospecting and conversion through direct appointments accompanied by seniors
Profile on Marketing Management will cover:
- A project report to be submitted as assigned by the company guide or mentor
- Generation of HNI leads and appointments for sales generation.
- Market surveys through online and offline questionnaires and data collection.
- Marketing of financial products by analysing human life value and financial needs of a client
- Exposure to future investment opportunities by personally visiting clients.
- Client survey through online questionnaires framed by the candidate
- Branding and product promotion activities in and around Kolkata
- Developing new markets through a survey
Training on Team Management will cover:
- Sources of recruitment
- Live project on the recruitment of advisors for the company by taking live interviews
- Training on team handling as leaders and team development along with soft- skills development so that they can establish themselves in the corporate world
- Identifying new recruitment strategies which would benefit both the candidate and company
- Revenue generation from the team for the company i.e. Team Development
All the interested candidates can apply for these great internships here. For more college life, success tips and internship postings, stay tuned to the blog. Post your queries, opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.