Snapdeal, India’s largest online marketplace today announced its relocation to a new office space for its rapidly growing workforce. The new Snapdeal campus in Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon is spread across 4.5 lacs sqft. and will house around 4500 employees. Snapdeal will continue to retain a few of its current offices in the existing locations (MCIE and Okhla).
Snapdeal has grown 600% in the last 12 months and the team is now 4 times the size that it was a year ago. With this move the company is ensuring that it provides a comfortable and optimal working environment to its employees.
The state-of-the-art campus will include:
- Basic facilities:
- Medical center and food court
- On-campus parking facility
- Recreational facilities: Gym, Spa and Library
- Accessibility and commute:
- Close proximity to Rapid Metro Station
- Shuttle services to the closest metro station and other Snapdeal offices in the city
- For employees looking to relocate to Gurgaon, Snapdeal has partnered with Housethat.co.in.
- Facilities for the extended Snapdeal family:
- Snapdeal has partnered with Mother’s Pride and Presidium to aid employees with school admission process for their children
Commenting on this, Saurabh Nigam Vice President – HR, Snapdeal said, “An employee spends a considerable amount of time at work and we are committed to creating a great workplace for them. A place that they are comfortable in and look forward to coming every day. We believe that happy employees build successful companies and this is a step in this direction.”
All pictures belong to their rightful owners. The content has been adapted from the official Snapdeal blog.