HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging an extensive global offshore infrastructure and a network of offices in 31 countries, let’s see how can you score a Summer Internship in 2017 at HCL, Noida as a Web Analyst.
What does the Internship offer?
HCL proudly mentions that their multi-service venture offers a holistic approach to make sure their interns get the best mentoring, experiences and insights to the working of the MNC. A Summer Internship in 2017 at HCL as a Web Analyst is surely a golden chance!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to do data analysis of campaigns and prepare reports.
- Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Pivot Tables).
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Provide dedicated analytical & reporting support, focusing on initiatives that will enable improvements oversight and efficiency.
- Work with CRM team and Senior Management to understand their requirement to ensure information/reports on a priority basis.
- Preparing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports highlighting business performance.
- Target Monitoring and exception highlighting.
- Improve the existing reports and design the new MIS reports.
- Produce consistent, in-brand client worthy documents using MS Office
- Share innovative ideas for better representation of the data.
- Editing and formatting existing documents including presentations, etc.
- Performing quality control checks at all steps
- Exhibiting creative thinking through his/her designs, while understanding and adhering to corporate branding standards
- Complete all assigned jobs as per committed time, in an accurate manner
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Prior experience in Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Candidate must be hard working, passionate & be wiling to learn.
- The Candidate should be willing to work more than 6 months
NOTE: This is a 1-year full-time contractual based internship in NOIDA.
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17th June 2017
STIPEND: Rs. 18,000-19,998
How to apply?
Apply to this offer online via the LetsIntern portal, here.
The aftermath – Be patient and wait for it
After you follow the necesary steps at letsintern, all you can do is wait and hope for the best.
The shortlisted candidates are called for a telephonic interview which lasts for 30-45 minutes. This is followed by an in-office interview which consists of both technical and HR questions. Technical questions mostly pertain to the individual projects which you had done in the past. HR questions are mainly focused on your behavioural competency with the company.
Go ahead, apply to this lucrative opportunity at HCL! Let us know your views in the comments. And in the meantime, explore our own range of offerings for summer internships in 2017. You might also want to read: