Previously we covered: IIFT finishes summer placements in record time; Average stipend sees a whopping 30% increase.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai is a premier institute of higher learning which was established in 1936, and has been offering a renowned 2-year Postgraduate Program in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations (erstwhile PMIR) since 1962. It is a NAAC 5 Star accredited Central Government Deemed University. Today, TISS enjoys national and international reputation for churning out the best HR talent around.
TISS Mumbai conducted its Summer Placement Process for the HRM&LR batch of 2015-17, on 27th September 2015. The Placement Process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed. All the offers made were paid internship offers.
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Asian Paints, Colgate-Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Marico, Microsoft, Mondelez, Nestle etc.
- Companies like ABG and P&G were back on campus after a hiatus.
- LinkedIn, Maersk GSC, Ola Cabs, Piramal Enterprises, TAS, The Walt Disney Company and Whirlpool were all first time recruiters.
- ABG, GE and ITC was the biggest recruiters, making four offers each.
- Maximum number of candidates will be interning in FMCG companies, followed by Conglomerate and Consulting.
- Mondelez International paid the highest stipend of Rs. 90000 per month.
Snapshot – Summer Placements Process 2015
- Number of Students Participating: 67.
- Number of Women Participating: 33.
- Number of offers in HR Domain: 67.
- Number of companies making offers: 38.
- Number of first time recruiters: 6.
- Average Monthly Stipend: INR 60560.
- Median Monthly Stipend: INR 60000.
- Highest Monthly Stipend: INR 90000.
LIST OF RECRUITERS: