1. Business Development Intern, Mobikwik
Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai. Note: Gurgaon Region will be work from office. Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore would be work from home.
Duration: 2-3 months
Stipend: 8500 (Fixed) + Rs 3500(based on achieving target), Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO).
Positions available: 6
– Degree(s): Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA & Similar), MBA & Similar, BBA & Similar, Commerce (B.Com & Similar) and Law & Similar and Hospitality (Hotel Management, Tourism & Similar).
– Year of degree completion: 2016 or earlier.
– Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 2 month(s) can apply.
– Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 10 Aug’16 ).
1. On boarding of new merchants.
2. KYC of new merchants.
3. Branding at existing and new merchants.
2. Research Intern, Leo Burnett
Application deadline: August 7, 2016
– Looking for someone who could do leg work on field, gathering data, compiling, analysing and ideation.
– Should be hardworking and committed to doing a good job too.
– Should have basis skills in MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
3. Associate, Content Strategy Team, The Indian Economist
Location: This is a work-from-home opportunity.
Associates in the Columnist Recruitment team will be directly involved in bringing quality, accomplished people as columnists at The Indian Economist. The Columnist Recruitment team is the largest and the most buzzing team at The Indian Economist. A quick glance at the ‘Columnists’ tab on the website will reveal how diverse and valuable our columnist panel is. The fact that you get in touch with some real stalwarts of different fields, makes this role interesting.
About Lokacart: Lokacart application is an initiative by IIT Bombay to bridge the gap between consumers and producers in India. It is a mobile-first e-commerce platform developed to serve as an IT solution to help in logistics and supply chain management to Farmer Producer Companies who are involved in direct marketing of products to their customers. It automates the process of receiving orders, bill generation and delivery processing through mobile/web applications.
Responsibilities: Interns will get to work on the live project for the following deliverables:
– Recommendation Engine, GPS System, Rating System, Delivery mechanism etc. The interns will work on the R&D of the same which will hone their technical abilities on web as well as android platforms.
– In addition deserving candidates with get to work on research opportunities involving topics like Human Interactive Systems for improvement of Machine Learning Models’ and Neural Networks’ output and will be trained on various Machine Learning Models and Neural Networks for the real life tasks at hand, and develop the human interactive systems for improving the output accuracy by inter-veining the models at different stages.
5. Business Development Intern, Delhivery
Stipend: Rs. 8000
– Identify, interact and ensure smooth onboarding of potential partners onto Delhivery platform.
– Company profiling and lead generation.
– Market/Competitor monitoring
Skills & Competency:
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Analytical ability.
– Energetic and keen on working in a fast paced start-up environment.
– Basic excel knowledge for database creation.
6. Intern – Web Analyst, HCL Technologies
Stipend: Rs. 20000-22000
Application deadline: August 14, 2016
– Manage customer enquiries.
– Manage CRM portal.
– Follow up with sales for leads outcome.
– Prepare reports.
– Measuring website performance using analytical tools – experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage.
– Support other marketing operational activities.
– Manage CRM portal. The profile involves managing leads & there will be constant written & verbal interaction with sales hence candidate must have excellent written & verbal communication and a professional attitude.
– Follow up with sales for leads outcome.
– Prepare reports Measuring website performance using analytical tools – experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage.
– Prior experience in managing salesforce & CRM would be an advantage (but this is not mandatory). A back office or sales support type experience should also help.
– Candidate must be hard working, passionate & wiling to learn.
– The Candidate should willing to work more than 6 months.
– Full time job offer, if suitable.
8. Data Quality Analyst, Little Black Book
Location: New Delhi, Bangalore
Stipend: Rs. 2000-2500
LBB is looking for someone with good communication skills, good sense of MS-Office and Internet.
Location: HyderabadClick here for more details and apply now!
– Applicants completed their degree and having relevant skills and interest may apply.
– Only applicants who are available full time can apply.
– Skill(s) required: Photoshop.
– Experience in Flyer, Poster, Brochures designing.
Avantel established in 1990, is a technology driven ISO 9001:2008/ AS9100C:2009-01 certified company, that connects ideas, create value and conserve resources through innovation in integration of new ideas and technologies across varied domains. Avantel designed and developed various first of its kind, customized wireless/Satcom products and solutions to meet the special requirements of Indian Defense Services.
Avantel’s unique value proposition is in integration of wireless, embedded firmware and software technologies to create innovative solutions .Avantel could successfully develop and supply Mobile satellite systems to Indian Navy and various other departments of Govt. of India. These systems work on various platforms such as ships, Aircrafts, Trains, Vehicles and fishing vessels. Avantel has been certified by CEMILAC for Design and Development of products and software for Airborne Systems.
For PHP Internship at Avantel, apply here.
10. Software Development Engineer(SDE), Amazon
Amazon is looking for fresh college graduates or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering