1. Software Development Engineer, Amazon
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
2. Sales and Marketing, Mondelez International (Formerly Cadbury India)
Location: New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
Stipend: Rs. 6000-10000 per month + Additionally, for the top performers a certificate of merit will be given, signed by the AVP/Sales Director. They will also be eligible for a Pre-Placement Interview for the position of a Sales Executive.
The students will be responsible for the following activities:
• Managing and closing deals (in the order of 10+Lakhs) with existing corporate clients – via cold calls, visiting, etc.
• Business development via acquisition of new clients, improvement of current processes.
• Marketing Cadbury products to the clients and communicating to them about the discount schemes.
• Negotiation with clients over rates, delivery dates, payment methodologies, etc.
• Coordinating with the distributor to ensure timely delivery.