1. Software Engineer, Cisco
Click here for more details and apply now.
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
2. Summer Internship Programmer 2015 – National Human Rights Commission, Government of India
Positions available: 50
Duration: 18th May 2015 to 16th June 2015 (30 days)
Finances: The selected interns from outside Delhi will be allowed ordinary second-class train fare to New Delhi and back to their place of study through the shortest route. For interns other than from Delhi (NCR) will be paid an amount of Rs. 8000/- (Rupees eight thousand only) as stipend. Students from Delhi and National Capital Region (NCR) will be paid Rs. 4,000/- (four thousand only) as stipend.
Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows:-
1. Students of the 3 rd year pursuing 3 years LL.B. Course – (while applying).
2. Students who have completed 3 years of the 3+2 (5) years BA, LLB programme are eligible to apply (while applying).
3. Students pursuing LL.M. Course
4. Students pursuing MA in Human Rights, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work (MSW), Criminology, Public Administration, Rural Development, History, Economics, Commerce, Anthropology, International Relations and any of the discipline of Social Sciences would be considered with preference to students pursuing their final year. Only students of regular courses of UGC Recognized Universities will be eligible.
5. Students must have attained a minimum of 65% marks in Class XII.
6. Attested photocopies of mark-sheets for each and every year / semester are to be submitted for all the preceding years from Class XII onwards failing which the application will be liable to be rejected.
7. Efforts will be made to give representation to all categories of students.
8. A 500 words write-up (hand-written) on the topic “Reason for joining as Intern in NHRC” will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with application which will also serve as a basis of selection. Students who have research potential in the areas relating to human rights will be preferred (As indicated by them write-up).
9. The merit will be made on the basis of marks calculated out of a total of 100 marks on account of Class XII @ 30 Marks, Graduation @ 30 Marks and the Marks scored in the Write-up of 500 words @ 40 Marks.
10. Students who have attended the regular one month Summer / Winter Internship Programmes organized by NHRC earlier will not be eligible to apply.
3. Summer Research Program – Indian Statistical Institute(ISI), Chennai
Duration: 6 weeks (May – July, 2015)
Finances: A stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month plus II Class Sleeper train fare by the shortest route. No other expenses will be provided. Shared accommodation will be provided based on the availability. Students are expected to pay the charges for the accommodation, food, and others. Students from Chennai are not eligible to apply for accommodation at ISI Chennai.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
ISI Chennai internships are aimed to motivate and help high ranking students, towards research in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, SQC & OR and Theoretical Physics. Selected students will be given an opportunity to work/discuss with the faculties at ISI Chennai.
Students in IIIrd year Bachelor degree/Ist year Masters degree (within three ranks in the class/university/institution) are eligible to apply.
You should also check out:
Top 3 International Internships from Gucci, Toshiba and Spanish National Cancer Research Centre.
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!
Top 3 summer internships from Amazon, ONGC and Intel.