The candidate will be expected to curate content, from off the web – on an average 30 articles a day. Hence a good command over the language along with time management is necessary. Apart from this, some time has to be spent doing basic research on the web, about Fashion related content.
- Good hold over the English language.
- Basic knowledge of Fashion.
- Basic research skills.
2. Summer Internship Programme, IIT Roorkee
Duration: 2 months (May 15, 2016 to July 15, 2016)
Application Deadline: November 30, 2015
Financials: Rs. 5000 per month. The charges for hostel rent and mess will be extra as per norms if such facility is available and provided.
- Students from any Engineering College/Institute may be accepted for summer internship provided the Supervisor and the concerned HOD agree to provide the training and facilities in the Department.
- For admission to Summer Internship Programme 2015-16, candidates need to download the application form from the Institute website under the heading Academics and send the filled application form to the faculty of the concerned department/centre.
- The candidate has to send the brief description of project along with the application form.
- The faculty has to give consent to provide summer internship to the candidate and submit the form in the department/centre. A faculty can take only one candidate for the summer internship provided faculty is available in station during the summer vacation.
- The department/centre will send the recommendation to Dean, Academics by December 31, 2015.
- The selection of candidates for summer internship will be done centrally by January 31, 2016 to ensure good candidates come for summer internship.
- The training certificate will be given by the faculty supervisor only, after satisfactory completion of the training.
3. Intern (Global Systems Division), VISA
The Global Systems Division is responsible for overseeing the development and management of Visa Inc.’s global technology strategy, investment, approach, and processes and VisaNet systems and applications. Additional responsibilities are to deliver enterprise-wide planning, architecture, development, workforce management, implementation, and maintenance of Visa Inc. systems and technology.
- Assist in the design and development and participate in implementation of new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Support the interaction with business units to define requirements/modifications for use in designing appropriate solutions.
- Provide third level technical support to technical teams within Visa to support the implementation of modifications and/or new solutions.
-Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to address reporting issues with accuracy or performance.
-Code software solutions to meet development and support deliverables.
-Document work and maintain development and support artifacts.
-Perform unit testing of developed code to ensure changes to the software have desired effect and there are no obvious defects.
-Participate in design activities, testing frameworks, and other related items in addition to contributing core product code.
-Work closely with other project team members and may be required to interface with other groups to implement solutions.
- Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology field or equivalent experience; Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience in software development (AP, Canada, LAC, US) OR Professionally qualified or equivalent with related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. (CEMEA)
- Good process orientation and planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to solve moderately complex software development/design issues.
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems environments.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among multiple concurrent projects while also handling interrupts.
- Candidate must be able to proficiently multi-task and be able to working independently or in a team environment.
- Good analytic, design, coding / testing and documentation skills.
- Experience working a matrix environment with outsourced vendor partners as part of the team is a plus.