1. P&G – Ambi Pur Online Internship
Location: This is a work from home opportunity.
Duration: 1 month.
Rewards: An all expenses paid internship in Malaysia with P&G’s partner agency – Advocacy + Win certificates of Merit and Marketing Excellence signed by none other than the P&G Marketing Director + Lunch with a Senior P&G Marketer + P&G Supported CV Guidance, industry recognized templates and tips on how to make a great first impression with your CV + Earn Rs.2500 (Amazon Voucher) as your first paycheque + FreeCharge Vouchers + Your Own Business Card!
- You have 30 days to complete 15 marketing missions – like quizzes, polls, persuasion missions, etc which test your marketing skills.
- You will get a P&G customized marketing lessons guide. That will help you complete your missions successfully.
- You get points for each completed mission. The more points you have, the better your chances to go to Malaysia for a full time internship with P&G, and you redeem these points for career changing rewards!
2. Summer Internship for Undergraduate Students, Tezpur University
Location: Tezpur University, Assam
Duration: 4 weeks
Financials:The interns will be given a stipend of Rs. 2000 on the completion of this Tezpur University internship. In addition, the interns will be provided accommodation (multi bedded rooms) in the university hostels. However, they will be required to bring their bedrolls and arrange for their food.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
Students completing 2nd year B.Sc/BA/B.Com/BCA/BBA or 3rd year (6th semester) BE/B.Tech program with consistently good academic records and a strong desire to take up research career can apply for these Tezpur University internships.
- Engineering: Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Energy, Environmental Sciences
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Life Sciences: Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Food Engineering and Technology
- English & Foreign Languages, Cultural Studies, Sociology, Mass Communication & Journalism and Hindi
- Business Administration
3. Pre-Si Validation Intern, Intel
– Candidate should be pursuing M Tech/M.E./M.S. in Electronics/EC/Computer Science Engineering fields
– Working knowledge of RTL coding (system Verilog, Verilog, vhdl, etc.)
– Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl or Unix scripting (BASH, CSH)
– Minimum of 3 months college experience with computer architecture and digital logic
– Minimum of 3 months college experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
– Minimum of 3 months college experience with Unix/Linux
In this particular position, you will be working with a pre-silicon validation team for future networking SoCs.
Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
– Validating design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions
– Creating, enhancing, or supporting code and tools to improve validation quality
– Automating validation tasks in order to complete the CPU in the most efficient fashion possible
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
– Methodical problem solving and lateral thinking skills
– Ability to multitask
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You should also check out:
Top 30 Internships and Jobs in Delhi!
Top 3 internships from Housing.com, Salesforce, and Intel!
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!