The intern will play a critical role in the successful implementation of the Longitudinal Impact study. He/she will work closely with various stakeholders (Principals, Fellows, other teachers in the school, and students) to administer the end of year assessments and survey to the students. The intern will also be responsible for grading the assessments and student survey, ensuring reliability and integrity of the data collection process. Qualified candidates for this position should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with a large group of primary school students, and basic knowledge of spreadsheet applications (such as MS Excel). The candidate should also be fluent in Marathi or other Telegu, and be willing to travel to municipal schools within the city.
2. Fashion Consultant, Reliance Brands
Stipend: Rs. 25000-30000 per month
Positions available: 2
Application Deadline: Jun 30, 2015
1. Assisting customers for Fashion Accessories & Apparel.
2. Helping selecting and recreational of wardrobe for clients.
3. Undertaking administrative jobs such as Billing, Preparing reports and help the store manager in achieving overall objectives.
4. Comfortable with sales & interacting customers.
5. Good team player.
3. Software Application Engineer, Intel
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You should have Bachelors / Master degree in Computer Science with demonstrated knowledge on:
- C, C++, FORTRAN ; Proficiency in these language is a must.
- Prior experience developing for GPGPU, CUDA is definite advantage.
- Prior experience in performance analysis, optimization is definite advantage.
- Prior experience in performance tools, server architecture is definite advantage.
- Knowledge about HPC is a plus.