1. Intern – Talent Team Operations, Ernst & Young
Location: Haryana, Gurgaon
- To manage the new hire provisioning process.
- To facilitate the documentation process during induction.
- Ensure that personnel files are created for all hires.
- Monitor background verifications initiated for new hires to the vendor.
- Will be responsible to update employee information on HR database.
- To help the team with help desk tickets and employee queries on letters etc.
- Should be able to assist with labour compliance related activities with the vendor.
- To handle all transactional activities related to Talent Operations.
- Should have basic knowledge in MS excel.
- Bachelor’s degree
2. Summer Internship Programme, IIT Guwahati
Financials: No stipend will be offered by the Dept. of Civil Engineering or IITG. However, in exceptional cases, supervisor may provide financial help from his research/consultancy projects as per Institutes rule. Candidates may stay in the hostels within IITG Campus
Application Deadline: February 28, 2016
Eligibility: Only those candidates appearing in the 3rd Year of their B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering are eligible for this program.
Candidates may contact faculty members in the Dept. of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati, for their consent as supervisor and can identify possible projects for summer training prior to their application. Candidates having consent from the supervisor can send the signed Application Form mentioning the name of the supervisor along with a letter of reference from the HOD/Supervisor of the parent University/Institution and the same must be submitted before the last date of application.
3. City Operations(Research & Strategy), Teach for India
- Manage the project dashboard and work with the City Director to ensure timely completion. (ongoing)
- Conduct secondary research on the landscape from the point of view of different stakeholders (Oct-Dec)
- Collate the data and perform analysis of data. (Oct-Dec)
- Participate in interviews and focus Groups and record notes to build insights. Accompany the team responsible for primary research to check for consistency and identify patterns. (Oct-Dec)
- Assist the City Director in facilitating the problem definition and solution design stage for education in the city (Jan-Feb).
- Assist the City Director in facilitating the discussion for as well as drafting the city’s vision and its corresponding strategy. (Mar-Apr)
- Document the process and its learning.
- Drive team to outcomes to ensure timely completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Analytical and Data Handling Skills.
- Organizing, Planning and Executing a Team Driven Project.
- Showing initiative, innovativeness and taking effort.
- Strong spoken and written business communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Google applications
Good to Have:
- Designing research methods and using research tools.
- Interest in education for low income groups and strategy design.
- A completed or ongoing bachelor’s degree (specialization in mathematics, quantitative analytics, sociology, psychology preferred)