1. Business Travel Intern, AirBnB
Stipend: Rs. 30,000-50,000 per month
Duration: 3 months
Apply by Oct 29, 2015
The selected intern will work on following during the internship: 1. Will source, track, negotiate and close sales with companies for Business Travel.
2. Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Airbnb for business travel.
3. Manage and track a sales pipeline.
4. Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, transaction structuring and negotiation.
5. Identify and track Corporate needs in the market for development of future product targeted at business travelers.
6. Onboarding of new partner relationships and management of the roll out of the service to new travellers.
2. Software Engineer Intern, Intel
– Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
– Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
– Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Bachelor or Masters with good software knowledge; and ability to solve complex problems. Keen to learn and a good team player.
3. CA Intern (Chartered Accountant):
Project information: Supporting Capital Financing or Global Banking
Duration: 10-12 months
HSBC is looking at adding interns in its Global Banking division based out of Mumbai. Interns will be attached to either Multinational corporates or large local corporates. Interns will be placed in Mumbai.
Global Banking is one of the five main businesses within HSBC’s Global Banking and Markets division. It operates in over 55 countries and territories and services 4,000 clients around the world.