1. In-Market Host Acquisition Specialist, Airbnb:
Location: Mumbai, Pune
Stipend: Rs. 25000-50000
Duration: 7 months
Application Deadline: January 8, 2015
– Responsible for growing the quantity of hosts and listings in the city as per the training imparted.
– Identify potential leads in market – through online and offline sources.
– Onboard new hosts by introducing and explaining the platform – guiding them through the listing process and ensuring a bookable listing is creating.
– Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space.
– Works with and local team to identify strategies to grow the market to develop effective channels to acquire hosts.
– Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market in Mumbai / Pune.
– Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local transport.
– Proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills – Most Critical.
– Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships.
– Prior experience in sales (preferably in real estate / travel / hospitality).
– Target oriented.
– Well versed with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
– Full time / part-time / Internship Experience in a Start-up environment is an added advantage.
Qualification: Graduate from any discipline.
2. Software Intern, Intel
Software Development for Bluetooth and BLE tools, Firmware/Profile development for Intel BT IPs. The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
Qualifications: B.E/M.E (ECE, CSE, EEE)
3. Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India
Location: New Delhi
About: WWF-India is not only the country’s largest voluntary body in the field of conservation, it has also grown into a network with a countrywide presence.It has taken on diverse activities in the field of nature protection – ranging from education and capacity-building, to field projects in biodiversity, enviro-legal action, policy studies and advocacy, and even areas such as religion and conservation.
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the centre can apply by filling in the online application. You must submit the form at least 2 months in advance from the start date of the internship.
The duration of internship will be for 45 to 60 days. The objective is:
- to provide and enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental laws through practical work assignments.
- to expose them to conservation initiatives of WWF-India.
- to utilize students professional and exceptional skills towards work of conservation.