1. Associate Product Manager Intern, Google
Location: Sydney, Australia
As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As an Associate Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google’s next game-changer.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Currently pursuing BS, MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or closely related field at a university.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Student Research Internships, Dresden University
Location: Dresden, Germany
Duration: Internships have a maximum of 3 months, the precise dates will be agreed individually with the hosting group.
Financials: Successful candidates will receive a monthly allowance of 800 Euro to support travel, housing, and living costs. Guidance in arranging travel, housing and Visa will be provided, if required.
Registration deadline: 1 July 2016
Application deadline: 11 July 2016
Are you a motivated undergraduate student and enthusiastic about adding a truly exciting research experience to your University studies? Did you ever wonder what being a scientist is like? Are you seeking a unique international experience?
If yes, then apply for a student research internship in the Dresden International PhD Program.
Enrolled Bachelor and Master students with excellent academic performance records in in Life sciences, Natural sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, (Applied) Mathematics, and Medicine.
Vivid interest in science and research. Bachelor students must have completed at least 4 semesters of their studies before starting the internship. High proficiency in English (working language). Official enrolment as student at the home University.
You will be an integral part of an international research group in a top-notch institute In Dresden. Interns are guests of the Dresden International PhD Program and entitled to participate in all offers of the DIPP. You will receive advise on how to plan your research career towards a successful PhD.
3. Intern – International Trade Marketing, PUMA
Location: Herzogenaurach, Germany
Duration: 6 months
PUMA is one of the worlds leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be!
The following tasks and projects are waiting for you:
- Assist marketing managers in creating trade marketing tools:
– Creating agencies brief.
– Attending meetings and create reports.
– Giving regular feedback to the agencies.
Following up the different projects, being pro-active and giving ideas.
- Assist on the preparation and proceeding for our internal trade show:
– Following up the delivery of POP.
– Ensuring every elements delivered is consistent to what was expected.
– Communicating with the agency in case of issue.
– Ensuring the perfect presentation of our tool during the whole week and coordinating the hand over to the Brand Center team afterwards.
- Assist marketing managers in presenting and providing the trade tools to the regions:
– Following up the delivery of guides and artworks from agencies.
– Creating a report tool to give regular update to the regions on the guides and artworks delivery.
– Organizing & maintaining the internal Puma drive.
Controlling the upload of artworks and sell-in guides on our file sharing tools.
– Managing the requests from different regions/countries.
- Assist in creating presentations, reports and wrap ups:
– HQ showrooms presentation.
– Regions execution wrap up.
– In-store checks reports.
- Manage small scale projects:
– Planning and execution of the brand range products photo-shootings.
– Coordinating product samples.
Creating a report tool to give regular updates the Brand and regions regarding the shots delivery.
Delivering the shots to Brand and regions
- Create a trade newsletter and feed our inspiration book:
– Searching for new trends.
– Conduct competition analysis.
– Creating a report tool to give regular updates to the team.
– Create an inspiration book
– Assisting Event Manager in all aspects of the planning & execution of global key account events.
Attendee management & registration process.
Coordinating samples, products and gifts for global events.
– Daily operational tasks.
– Enrolled student with relevant studies, e.g. Business Administration, Marketing Management, Sports Management, or the like.
– Fluent in English written and verbal communication, German skills advantageous.
– Experiences in retail or trade is advantageous.
– A solid proficiency of MS Office.
– Experience abroad is advantageous.
– Enthusiastic, initiative-taking, committed and flexible team player.
– Passion for sports and lifestyle.
– Valid drivers license.