1. Accurate interpretation, Compilation, and Reviewing of data in the computer system.
2. Proper analysis and verification to ensure data integrity and Quality
3. Storing correct information in the desired database locations.
4. Completion of the required task within the desired deadline.
5. Manage additional responsibilities including file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required.
1. Data analysis and interpretation skills.
2. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness , Looks for ways to improve and promote
3. Quality. Applies feedback to improve performance and monitor his own work.
4. Should have an eye for each and every minute detail.
5. Computer management skills with basic Typing.
6. Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
7. Ability to meet deadlines.
2. Software Development – Salesforce
(From the website)
This is your time to shine. Our software development interns are considered full time employees by their peers–in fact, you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we release 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release. You will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use our applications everyday, work on our automated testing infrastructure, and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service. With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view– we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
You should also check out:
Top 3 internships at Zomato – Content, Neutrality, and PR!
Top 30 Part Time internships & jobs of the week | Work for 4 hours and get paid!
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!