- You will work on Pepsi’s various platforms across music, sports, and campuses
- You will help execute a strong activation program across the digital space as well as on ground
- You will conceptualize engagement ideas around Pepsi’s programs for 2015
- Challenge conventional wisdom and norms
- Want to leave a mark wherever they go
- Be willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- Value and collect experiences more than possessions or material badges
Don’t settle for dull. If you’re looking for that adrenaline rush, join Airtel to gain the professional experience you need and have a blast while doing it!Use your technology skills on real-time app development projects that directly impact users. You will work on exciting technologies in the areas of mobile application development, online experience, business intelligence and business logic processing. Working amidst some of the brightest minds in the industry, you will also learn about starting a Technology career with Airtel.Click here for more details and apply now.
- Collaborate with tech specialists to understand business requirements, create prototypes & develop and deploy your application
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, is driven by creativity and enjoys challenges
- The candidate must be enrolled and pursuing a B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficiency in Linux operating system
3. Digital Marketing Intern, HCL Technologies
Location: Noida + An all-expense paid trip to Manchester, U.K & work from HCL’s United Xperience Lab for one week. HCL’s intern will also get to experience a live match at the Theatre of Dreams (Old Trafford).
Get a chance to be part of the award-winning digital marketing team of HCL Technologies, winner of over 40 awards in the past year, and work on Manchester United, the world’s most popular football club with over 659 million fans and 70 million+ social media followers. You will play an active role in the development of innovative digital campaigns for the partnership. Work closely with Marketing & Digital teams to translate brand plans into go-to-market strategies & campaigns.
- Opportunity to work with brand & digital team to leverage a global partnership with the world’s foremost football franchise – Manchester United
- Conceptualize, design, implement and execute an out-of-the-box campaign idea for brand building
- Tackle a brand building exercise using a global partnership with Manchester United
- Initiate a qualitative study to understand the dynamics and generate positioning ideas on the brand
- Conceptualize & execute online and offline marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas on how to maximize campaign reach
- Lead creative development and messaging hooks & approach
- Devise strategies for social media engagement / interactions
- Measure brand & digital metrics for all campaigns, and assess against success parameters
- An individual aged 18 years and above who has the capabilities to lead, ideate & deliver.
- Pursuing / completed one of these credentials: PGDM, MBA, B.E, B. Tech, and Mass. Comm.
- Ability to come up with outstanding ideas which convinces us (whether it’s a teammate or the CMO)
- Enthusiasm to execute this idea in 2 months & map it against the defined success parameters.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.