1. National Geographic Traveler: Click your way to Rajasthan
Grand Prize: 3 night/4 day holiday for 4 in Rajasthan.
Second Prize: 2 night/3 day holiday for 2 in Rajasthan.
Third Prize: 1 night/2 day holiday for 2 in Rajasthan.
The best image from each category will be featured in the March issue ofNational Geographic Traveller India. One of the four short-listed photographs will win the Grand Prize. Plus, get air tickets* to reach your destination.
How To Win:
Choose an image of Rajasthan from your photographs, as your entry.
Decide which of the following five categories your images falls under: Art & Culture, Monuments, People, Wildlife, Landscapes.
Email it to email@example.com with DISCOVER RAJASTHAN in the subject line; mention the location, date and the category you are submitting your photograph in, and include your name and address.
Who can participate?
– Professional or amateur photographers can participate in the contest. Photographs must be taken within the physical boundaries of Rajasthan state to be eligible.
– People of 18 years and above, living in India.
2. Sony World Photography Awards
With a mobile phone in all our pockets, it has never been easier to capture moments in just about any circumstance or location.
Many of us use our mobile phones to document our own history every day and think nothing of it. This new category at the 2015 Sony World Photography Awards allows us to look a little closer at those otherwise ordinary moments and to enjoy the creative freedom that mobile phone photography allows.
Winner and Prizes:
The winner will be decided via public vote. The shortlisted images, selected by the judges, will be showcased on this website from 10-17 March and the one image with the greatest number of votes will be declared the winner.
The winning photographer will receive:
- A trip to London to attend the 2015 Sony World Photography Awards gala ceremony on 23 April
- A Sony Mobile product bundle including the flagship Xperia™smartphone and tablet.
Two runners up will receive Sony Mobile product and all shortlisted images will be shown as part of the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at Somerset House, London from 24 April – 10 May.
Who can participate?
Photographers of all abilities can enter for free up to 3 images taken with any mobile phone answering the brief below. Advance WPO members can enter up to 8 images and Premium WPO members up to 20.
3. Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015 – Natural History Museum
Calling young, amateur and professional photographers worldwide, the 51st competition is now open for entries until 26 February 2015.
Wildlife Photographer of the Year harnesses the power of photography to inspire greater understanding of the natural world, challenging perceptions and encouraging change to preserve the beauty and diversity of Earth for future generations.
Enter the competition for a chance to:
- be part of a much-loved competition that recognises, rewards and celebrates the work of both emerging talent and established professionals
- take centre stage at the glittering Wildlife Photographer of the Year awards ceremony held within the iconic surroundings of the Natural History Museum in London
- see your image premiered in a breath-taking exhibition at the Museum before it embarks on a global tour reaching an audience of millions
- enjoy extensive media coverage and public exposure of your image through the WPY online community
- and much more…
You should also check out:
Top 5 websites to sell your photographs, illustrations and videos on!
Beyond Photoshop | 5 Free Photo Editing Softwares!
5 international Film internships | Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, Fox Networks Group and more.