1. Brand Ambassador, Uber:
Location: New Delhi
Duration: You will be required to commit a minimum of 3 and a half months (mid-July 2016 to October 2016).
From the website: “At Uber, we’re working hard to redefine the way people experience and get around their cities. We’re a young, fast-moving company and we’re on a lookout for smart, motivated, and creative people to help us grow and expand in Delhi colleges.”
What you’ll do:
1. Be the voice and face of Uber Delhi in the college community.
2. Create and implement offline marketing campaigns for college students.
3. Work with Student Brand Managers to maintain campaigns and build partnerships.
Click here for more details and apply now!
What you’ll need:
1. Self-drive. You have superior organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
2. Creativity. You’re an out-of-the-box thinker who thrives off taking risks and trying things never done before.
3. Social. You’re a social media maven and you’ve got strong knowledge of college events and happenings in Delhi.
2. Business Development, Airbnb:
Location: Chennai, Kerala.
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 – 50,000.
Positions available: 6.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Responsible for growing the quantity of hosts and listings in the city as per the training imparted.
- Identify potential leads in market – through online and offline sources.
- Onboard new hosts by introducing and explaining the platform – guiding them through the listing process and ensuring a bookable listing is creating.
- Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space.
- Works with and local team to identify strategies to grow the market to develop effective channels to acquire hosts.
3. Intern, United Nations Development Programme – Gender Responsive Governance Unit
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 6 months
- UN Women internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship;
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
|Research, Knowledge Management and Documentation:
Project management support:
Learning elements required as part of Internship experience:
Required Skills and Experience:
4. Software Development Engineer(SDE) Intern, Amazon
Amazon is looking for fresh college graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
5. Intern, University of Chicago:
Location: New Delhi
The University of Chicago’s Energy and Environment Lab is seeking an intern based in Delhi to support its Urban Labs Innovation Challenge: Delhi initiative. The intern will assist with a range of activities including:
- Preparing drafts of project memos, summaries, and presentations, targeting both policymakers, academic researchers, and other stakeholders
- Engaging with Innovation Challenge applicants to explain the Innovation Challenge process, timeline, and goals
- Reading through the Innovation Challenge applications and maintaining database of applicants and feedback
- Conducting and writing literature reviews
The position offers the opportunity to work directly with leading policy makers, researchers and practitioners in the energy and environment community, and social policy researchers at the University of Chicago.Click here for more details and apply now! The Energy and Environment Lab is s
eeking an intern based in Delhi to support its Urban Labs Innovation Challenge: Delhi initiative. The intern will assist with a range of activities including: – Preparing drafts of project memos, summaries, and presentations, targeting both policymakers, academic researchers, and other stakeholders.
– Engaging with Innovation Challenge applicants to explain the Innovation Challenge process, timeline, and goals Reading through the Innovation Challenge applications and maintaining database of applicants and feedback.
– Conducting and writing literature reviews The intern may also perform other duties as assigned. The position offers the opportunity to work directly with leading policy makers, researchers and practitioners in the energy and environment community, and social policy researchers at the University of Chicago. The position will be part-time for approximately 25 hours per week.
– Significant progress towards a undergraduate or graduate degree in public policy, economics, environmental science, urban planning, or engineering is required.
– Knowledge and understanding of energy and environmental policy literature is required; work/research experience in the area is strongly preferred.
– Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multitask and to prioritize activities to successfully complete projects on tight deadlines with little supervision.
– Strong attention to detail with good organization skills required. – Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment required.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present data in a simple and straightforward way for non-technical audiences required.