1. Software Development Engineer(SDE) Intern, Amazon:
In 2006, Amazon started building Technology teams at Hyderabad to support the growth in the global fulfillment and transportation network. They have built a world class Software engineering team which is focused on solving some of the complex problems in worldwide Transportation using workflows, optimization algorithms, machine learning systems etc.
Amazon is looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.Click here for more details and apply now.
Key Responsibilities include:-
· Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems,
· Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
· Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering.
2. Software Development Intern, LinkedIn
Software Engineering interns at LinkedIn work on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability infrastructure and storage solutions, and large-scale applications for users on web and mobile devices!! Apply now. LinkedIn is looking for a variety of interns who want to learn, grow and work with some of the brightest technical talent in the world. We have a top-notch summer intern program for where you would work on real-life projects very important to the company.
Last day to submit application is October 23, 2016.Click here for more details and apply now!
1. Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
2. Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
3. Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
1. Currently pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India
2. Experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
3. Knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
1. Programming experience in Java, C/C++ and C#
2. Object oriented skills
3. Fund Reporting Intern, JP Morgan(Corporate Investment Banking)
The JP Morgan Financial Reporting Team delivers a range of services to institutional asset managers, traditional mutual funds, investment trust & OEICS based around the European/Boston & Sydney region. This Financial Reporting team takes direct responsibility for the production and delivery of Financial Statements of Accounts and related accounting/portfolio information. This role involves participation in the production of both statutory and regulatory reports.
Experience/ Eligibility: Candidates who have cleared both groups of their CA INTER / IPC.C and have completed 2 years of article ship
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of primary financial statements in accordance with accounting and regulatory disclosure requirements within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and related accounting/portfolio information
- Ongoing analysis of client accounting records and escalation, where appropriate, of any potential issues identified
- Able to understand all ad hoc enquiries from client in regards to all aspects of financial and regulatory reporting and assisting the team for the same.
- Interaction with stakeholders to respond to any accounting or financial reporting-related queries that may arise.
- Recognise and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change and encourage the team to come with ideas for efficiency
- To ensure all files and packs prepared are documented properly to assist audit of financial statements
- To ensure that team is working in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures and escalate to supervisors of any deviations.
Key Skills and Knowledge-
- Good understanding of financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their accounting treatment
- Experience of IFRS / US GAAP an advantage
- Knowledge of Mutual funds/Hedge Fund/Capital Market
- Ability to lead from the front in tough situations
- Good understanding of fund administration and valuation function
- Professional approach to delivering quality client service
- Flexible & willing to work additional hours at peak reporting times if necessary(shift timing include 6am -3.30 pm or 3.30 pm -12.30 am).
- Should be willing to work weekends( Saturday & Sunday) during peak cycles
- Detailed understanding of WORD/EXCEL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result and target oriented
4. Intern – Application Developer
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school. Bachelors in Computer Science or Info Tech or MIS.
5. Intern – Events Marketing
Experience: Undergraduates or Freshers
- Should be responsible for Internal coordination
- Should be responsible for Content writing for Social media
- Should be responsible for making event marketing reports
- Should be good at Content
- Should have good knowledge of Events market
- Should be good at coordination